OT: Tigers third shot at 15 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Tigers third shot at 15

Lighten up Frances.

It's not like there's an active "Tiger/Masters" thread.

Seriously, unless everyone respects the OT boards, and posts there accordingly, why do we bother with the charade?

It's funny because he got rattled after his bogey and bogeyed 18 as well.

Seriously, unless everyone respects the OT boards, and posts there accordingly, why do we bother with the charade?
Well, the title accurately reflects the fact that it is OT, and you didn't really need to open it to know what it was about. So, that begs the question, why did you? Should it have been on the OT board? I guess. But when the title is so clear, and it's about something that many people follow, I don't see the harm. Just don't read anything that begins with "OT". Problem solved.

I agree with that.

There is no need for the OT board - I frankly like it when some posters offer an OT on the Football Board from time to time - especially on an interesting topic such as Tiger Woods - it breaks things up a bit and gets some attention.

I agree with that.

There is no need for the OT board - I frankly like it when some posters offer an OT on the Football Board from time to time - especially on an interesting topic such as Tiger Woods - it breaks things up a bit and gets some attention.

I agree it's an interesting topic, and one I care deeply about. There's not a bigger golf fan on this board than me. Trust me.

But we should either have OT boards and follow it 100%, or not have them at all.

Just terrible luck. Perfect shot. Great up and down for a 6.

Just terrible luck. Perfect shot. Great up and down for a 6.
I've never seen that happen before. I'm sure it has, but I've never heard of it. BTW, I also never seen so many pros hit their drives into the trees and have them bounce out into the fairway. Definitely has to rank as one of the craziest round twos of any tournament in history.

Tiger may be DQ'd this morning for his illegal drop on 15. Every news outlet is all over the story except golf channel.

Here's a great description of the violation. It's funny how ironic tigers "rules are rules" comment about the 14 year old are now

http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2013/4/12/tigers-drop-on-15-grounds-for-dq.html

I watched when it happened and thought he was very casual with his drop but never thought his drop was against the rules. Needless to say Tiger was in shock and not thinking clearly when his ball went in the water.

Well, the title accurately reflects the fact that it is OT, and you didn't really need to open it to know what it was about. So, that begs the question, why did you? Should it have been on the OT board? I guess. But when the title is so clear, and it's about something that many people follow, I don't see the harm. Just don't read anything that begins with "OT". Problem solved.
Careful. You just may become despicable in poppy's book. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom