OT: Top 10 most hated in conference opposing players of your time. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Top 10 most hated in conference opposing players of your time.

Read this whole thread, can't believe no Troy Murphy nominations so far.

chevy trout
chris thomas
chris quinn
allen iverson
kerry kittles
billy curley
scoonie penn
god shammgod

10 being the least, 1 the most hated. Has to be either Big East or this year in the ACC.

10. Stanley Robinson
9. Hazell Seton Hall
8. Starks Gtown
7. Hasheem Thabeet
6. DJO Marquette
5. The entire 2004-2006 Villanova basketball team
4. Mike Sweetney G Town
3. Luke Harangody ND
2. Carl Krauser Pitt

1. Tie between Kemba Walker and Russ Smith

I'd change the name of the thread to: Top 10 most hated Georgetown players of your time.

Witjout a doubt The dirtiest college player I have ever had the dubious honor of watching Michael Graham and any Hoya who played !!!!!
And last but not least Keith Smart !!!!

Darius Lane
Brandin Knight
Kevin Freeman/Ricky Moore
Darius Johnson-Odom
Herve Laminzana
Anybody ever associated with Georgetown

1. Ewing
2. Mourning
3 Graham
4. Krauser
5 El Amin
6. Berry
7. Iverson
8. Duren, Shelton & Floyd
9. Reggie Williams
10. Mutumbo

1 through 3 were easy. I hated Ewing so much I stopped rooting for, and started hating, the Knicks when they drafted him. How is that for over-the-top irrationality?

There are probably 20 guys on my 4-10 list. Don't really hate any of them - just hated to have to see us play against them.

10 being the least, 1 the most hated. Has to be either Big East or this year in the ACC.

10. Stanley Robinson
9. Hazell Seton Hall
8. Starks Gtown
7. Hasheem Thabeet
6. DJO Marquette
4. Mike Sweetney G Town
3. Luke Harangody ND
2. Carl Krauser Pitt

1. Patrick Ewing
2. Perry McDonald
3. Reggie Williams
4. Michael Graham
5. Alan Iverson
6. Kemba Walker
7. Hasheem Thabeet
8. Dujuan Blair
9. Alonzo Mourning
10. Khaled El-Amin

Ron Rowan??

He was like Chris Mullin lite.

Only even more watered down than that, if possible.

I don't like Walter Berry, just because of the block...and because I always thought the talking heads always over loved him.

I'm sure the vote was for that one huge shot he hit to beat us in the Big East finals.

10. Stanley Robinson
9. Hazell Seton Hall
8. Starks Gtown
7. Hasheem Thabeet
6. DJO Marquette
4. Mike Sweetney G Town
3. Luke Harangody ND
2. Carl Krauser Pitt

You have to include Calvin Murphy and Cornbread maxwell on this list. Murpy for scoring 60 some points against us and Maxwell for almost single-handedly knocking us out of the tournamnet in 76 I think.

albanyorange said:
Witjout a doubt The dirtiest college player I have ever had the dubious honor of watching Michael Graham and any Hoya who played !!!!! And last but not least Keith Smart !!!!

As bad as Graham was, Ewing is #1 on my list. I remember him twice choking players. One was Jon Koncak of SMU. Putting your hands around a players throat is more than dirty. Can't remember who the other player was. Refused to watch the Knicks after they drafted that low life POS.

Forza Azzurri said:
I hated Ewing so much I stopped rooting for, and started hating, the Knicks when they drafted him.

Ha. I just pretty said the same thing.

Don't know which one punched a Nova player - Nova is dead to me. But Michael Graham punched Andrea Hawkins in an OT loss to G'town. For that, he's on my list forever.
Graham punched Hawkins clear as day and no call. Today they look at the monitor and it would be a flagrant 6!

Mike Nardy
Luke Harangody
Carl Krauser
Roy Hibbert
Hasheem Thabeet
Chris Thomas
Scottie Reynolds

That's the best I can think of. Been a long day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom