OT: UCLA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: UCLA

If you're a hardcore A&M fan, I don't understand how you emotionally come back from this.

True, but who actually is a hardcore A&M fan?

They averaged 102k fans per home game last year so I'm sure there's a few.
Down there sure, I was talking on our board and its reach.

21272233_1349310185195053_7969615188607360034_n.jpg

Credit goes to pacusewife for finding this gem!

I've always like UCLA. I think their uniforms are cool and I like it when they knock off USC. We used to play them a lot in the 60's and I was sorry to see the series end. It gave them some east coast exposure and us some west coast exposure, which was important when the two schools were trying to win national championships, (they won one in 1954, we in 1959 our game against them that year was the game that clinched it for us, as there was no post-bowl poll in those days.).

Can't stand UCLA. Shocking collapse by aTm. The fake spike was pretty sweet I must say, though.

That loser has no business being on the board of regents, what a lowlife move posting that kind of fanboy rant on the internet.

Low class move and very unprofessional. I can see going public like that if a Sandusky type situation was going on and no one else was doing anything about it but for something like this - turd move. What a self important pretentious a hole.

You're a pretty useless board member if you have an opinion and stay quiet about it for years just so you can have your "gotcha" moment.

Sumlin is a terrible second half coach. This game was a microcosm of his entire tenure. This was only Week 1, but his seat definitely got hot after losing in the fashion they did.

Low class move and very unprofessional. I can see going public like that if a Sandusky type situation was going on and no one else was doing anything about it but for something like this - turd move. What a self important pretentious a hole.

You're a pretty useless board member if you have an opinion and stay quiet about it for years just so you can have your "gotcha" moment.

such a loser. that's why SEC is a cesspool that, in spite of itself, has access to the best talent in the US.

That loser has no business being on the board of regents, what a lowlife move posting that kind of fanboy rant on the internet.

such a loser. that's why SEC is a cesspool that, in spite of itself, has access to the best talent in the US.
Welcome to Texas!

The most fun thing about that game from my point of view was that my wife and I went out with a group of friends on Sunday night for a rare night out without kids. Bar was pretty empty, but there were two loud / obnoxious aTm fans loudly celebrating and carrying on for the first 2/3 of the game. As the comeback happened, they started sweating, and eventually were just shell shocked as the fourth quarter unfolded.

I wouldn't care, but they were being so demonstrative in an 85% empty bar, that it was fun to see them slink out with their tails between their legs after the epic collapse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom