OT - UNC/MSU | Syracusefan.com

OT - UNC/MSU

Obama is campaigning on center court. This is disgusting.

Like my friend just said; "they better clear all that bullshit off the court before the game starts."

Is it just me or has Draymond Green been at Michigan State for what seems like an eternity?

Wow UNC has some ugly uni's for this game.

This is a very cool event. I dig the MSU uniforms.

Green is what I expected DeShawn Wright was going to be in college except in better physical condition. I played with Wright and against him in high school and he was a nice kid but he had to provide for a family and just wasn't smart enough for college. I'm still stunned he ever qualified but I hope he is doing well since he was always a good egg.

Camoflage style for both teams. They look like they were used for a class in sponge painting.

MSU's in the white look fine but that camo blue is pretty weird looking.

#1 team looks like they have a pretty soft front line. Talented and skilled but soft.

Obama is campaigning on center court. This is disgusting.

Like my friend just said; "they better clear all that bullshit off the court before the game starts."

Yeah "Mission accomplished" was so much classier.

Was that a replay of the first official ACC flop of the season?

Wow this basketball looks slow. I know its only nov but wow.

I think Melo could get the best of Henson and Rak can slow down Mcdoo atleast on D. Kris is our senior I like his chances outplaying barnes once he gets healthy. Overall I think we match up pretty good with UNC they are long like us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom