OT: Utah St. up on Auburn early | Syracusefan.com

OT: Utah St. up on Auburn early

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
4th and goal from the Auburn 3 and they go option keeper for 6. 14-7 Utah St.
The game is ESPN 2.

The game is ESPN 2.
Utah up 21 -7. I bet the auburn fans are leaving the stadium, fire the coach, auburn stinks,how could they be losing to Utah st?

I think Syracuse fans are some of the worst out there, last time I checked the team on the other side of the field is doing everything they can to win as well

Utah state with a true freshman qb from Texas. Wow he is a stud!!!!!

The game is ESPN 2.
i love the 4th down decisions. Utah state would be losing right now if they hadn't. (up 21-14 at this moment)

Auburn now ripping off 12 yards run this game will be tied in a second.

Not so fast. Nice one handed takedown by USU.

Then TIED pendin PAT

I think Syracuse fans are some of the worst out there, last time I checked the team on the other side of the field is doing everything they can to win as well

At the Syracuse-Michigan game at the Big House when McNabb was QB, Syracuse jumped out to a 14-0 led five minutes into the game. About a dozen fans sitting in front of me got up to leave. Five minutes into the home opener. One woman said to another as they were leaving " well, Marge, I guess this isn't our year". This was also the year after they won the national championship.

Michigan fans suck far worse than Syracuse fans - the difference is that there are so many more crappy fair weather blue-hairs rooting for Michigan that they sell out a 100K stadium every week. I think this goes for public universities in general - their fans on whole suck, too... There's just a heck of a lot more of them.

Utah St. up 3, 31-28.

4th and long for Auburn. 10 minutes from USU's biggest win in program history

Utah St up 3 and in the red zone possibly about to end this game. Biggest Upset of the year and its only 3pm on the first Saturday!!!

Out here in Utah it seems like there's been a feeling for a while that Utah State could become a dangerous program.

How many non-BCS teams walk into an SEC stadium and give a team all they can handle?

Out here in Utah it seems like there's been a feeling for a while that Utah State could become a dangerous program.

How many non-BCS teams walk into an SEC stadium and give a team all they can handle?

Doesn't happen. USU = next great thing, sorry Boise.

They are the winning team losing team place for hoops right?

I think the Big East needs to extend that invite pronto.

Fun fact: Auburn is paying Utah State $950,000 to play this game.

That fake FG call was all balls baby! Hope it stands

Doesn't happen. USU = next great thing, sorry Boise.

They are the winning team losing team place for hoops right?

I think the Big East needs to extend that invite pronto.
They have a sneaky good basketball team. The coach is great - he wins with what he's got every season.

This is awesome. That fake should stand, and Auburn should be sweatin'

That fake FG call was all balls baby! Hope it stands

I think it will hold up. Punch it in for 6 after that and then stick a fork in the War Eagle and fire up the grill.

I think it will hold up. Punch it in for 6 after that and then stick a fork in the War Eagle and fire up the grill.[/quote

mmmmmmmmmmm.... grilled eagle

Oh man, if the delay of game was part of the setup for the fake, that's just brilliant all balls coaching.

Auburn fans leaving early...thats gonna hurt the program..lol

Karma. F' Auburn and the cheating SEC. Not that the rest of football doesn't do it (I have to root for Alabama b/c my in-laws are alumnus and integrate roll tide into prayer at dinner, which is pretty awesome).

Looks like the ole War Eagle is about lay an egg :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom