OT: Utah St. up on Auburn early | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Utah St. up on Auburn early

Congrats to Auburn for LITERALLY buying a championship with Newton...they deserve this loss.

Oh man, if the delay of game was part of the setup for the fake, that's just brilliant all balls coaching.

Yeah that's pretty crazy getting a delay of game intentionally and pushed back and still end up going for it fake field goal style

Too many Tigers in the South. Time for one to get poached by the Aggies.

Even with that touchdown I think Utah State wins this.

"Hold on my friend" Auburn just scored a TD - now 38 - 35 with 2:-7 left and onside kick coming up

Syracuse isn't the only school with fans who leave the games early? SHOCKING (not) lol

I think Utah State players and fans are about to feel like Wake Forest fans. Speaking of which, I'm going to Winston-Salem in a bit wearing SU gear.

I cannot believe what I am watching ... the Aggies should be kneeling on the ball right now ... this has been a wild weekend.

Auburn came back to win that game. They have had some crazy comebacks there.

This performance by Auburn has made me feel a whole lot better about our performance that is for sure ... I mean Wake was sub .500 in the ACC ... Utah St sub .500 in the WAC ... we actually had the better ugly win :) ... I take consolation in that ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom