(OT) Warren Kimble Think Snow Print | Syracusefan.com

(OT) Warren Kimble Think Snow Print

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I'm looking for the Warren Kimble "Think Snow" print with the snowman holding a Syracuse banner. I know this was available a few years back, but a quick search of the net fins nothing.

I'd like one for my mudroom. Any ideas/

I'm looking for the Warren Kimble "Think Snow" print with the snowman holding a Syracuse banner. I know this was available a few years back, but a quick search of the net fins nothing.

I'd like one for my mudroom. Any ideas/
This is old but who knows, they might still have some.

410320216019698836_fc70T5v0_b.jpg

Going Once,
Going Twice…
Last January, the renowned Syracuse Snowman painting created by folk artist Warren Kimble ’57 was auctioned on eBay and purchased by a loyal alum for $8,650. Profits from the sale will benefit the SU cheerleading squad, which Kimble once captained. “I’m so pleased to be able to enhance the cheering program and assist the squad with travel and equipment expenses,” Kimble says. “I couldn’t be happier with the sale.”
The image has evolved into a Syracuse icon since it began appearing on T-shirts, cards, and flags in 2000. Prints—hand-signed by Kimble and donated by his publisher, Wild Apple Graphics—are on sale for $15 at the Office of Alumni Relations. For more information or to purchase a print, call 1-800-SUALUMS (782-5867) or e-mail sualumni.

Thanks! I emailed the office. If I knew these would become collectors items I would have bought 1000 of them and flipped em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom