OT watching the Bills is like watching a Syracuse game again | Syracusefan.com

OT watching the Bills is like watching a Syracuse game again

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Ive never seen two teams snatch defeat from the jaws victory as these two teams. Unbelievable.

The Orange remind me of the Cowboys. Romo like Nassib is good enough to get a whole bunch of stats but sucks in the red zone and turns the ball over way too much.

The Orange remind me of the Cowboys. Romo like Nassib is good enough to get a whole bunch of stats but sucks in the red zone and turns the ball over way too much.

Good comparison but having watched the Bills and Orange for as long as I have, I have never seen two teams find ways to lose like they have. Its not a surprise then there my two favorite teams. Bills were able to get the W today but man they tried to give it away.

We just ran for over ten yards with spiller to get to the 35. WHY do we then draw up three straight passes with 5 wideout sets?!? What the hell was that..

Between SU and Buffalo I have a great sense of how not to win a football game.

Then watch the GIANTS!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not a Giants fan at all. Dont hate them by any stretch but not really concerned what they do either way.

It has been a long decade for fans of both teams. Both Saturdays and Sundays are so soul draining. Can't we have just one day on the weekend we can bank on???

Oakland has found many creative ways to lose over my 25+ yrs. of fandom. Today's was great. Have your QB you wasted a 1st round pick on throw a pick 6 then play prevent defense while Matt Ryan with 2 timeouts and 40 seconds marches down the field. Since it's a Dome it's a lot easier to make a 55 yarder to win the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom