OT- Weird Site Glitch | Syracusefan.com

OT- Weird Site Glitch

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Whenever I refresh, the proper formatting of the board disappears. I have noticed this on my work computer (Windows with Firefox) and on my laptop at home (Mac with Chrome). It's fine/fixes itself when I "x" out then revisit the page, but is becoming more and more prevalent upon refreshing.

Whenever I refresh, the proper formatting of the board disappears. I have noticed this on my work computer (Windows with Firefox) and on my laptop at home (Mac with Chrome). It's fine/fixes itself when I "x" out then revisit the page, but is becoming more and more prevalent upon refreshing.
Yeah, I've had the same thing happen to me. It's not frequent, but yeah, it happens a few times per week.

Same. Been happening for about 2 months now.

44cuse

Me, too. I also get a greyed out typing box, refresh and then get one greyed out except for a small strip in the middle.

Ha ha peasants!!! Doesn't happen to us payside people. ;)

I have encountered the same issue, but not in the last few months. I mostly access through iPad and iPhone, which have their own problems with the site.

Same issue. Started last week. Really annoying.