OT: Where did the chat bar go? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Where did the chat bar go?

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Is it just me, or did the chat bar at the bottom of the page go away? Looking forward to using it this weekend.

Bees has said it's going to re-appear for each game. They just take it down during the week

Bees has said it's going to re-appear for each game. They just take it down during the week

Thanks. I wonder why? I liked the feature that allowed you to set up a private chat with only those you invited. I guess it takes up bandwidth (?)

Thanks. I wonder why? I liked the feature that allowed you to set up a private chat with only those you invited. I guess it takes up bandwidth (?)

I believe that was exactly the issue

It will be back when we need it, like games etc., and probably permanently at some point.

Kinda sucks...can't stalk and creep out folks here 24/7.

I see it on the bar that has Personal Details, Conversations, Your News Feed, Likes You've Received

Conversations

Conversations allow you to exchange messages with other members directly.

theyre adding the transcript feature.

all you maroons and eeedeeots will be outed for all the stupidarse things you say in the game chat.

:eek:

:bang::bang:

I see it on the bar that has Personal Details, Conversations, Your News Feed, Likes You've Received

Conversations

Conversations allow you to exchange messages with other members directly.

They were asking about the chatroom.

They were asking about the chatroom.

orange79 said:

I liked the feature that allowed you to set up a private chat with only those you invited. I guess it takes up bandwidth (?)
The part in red is what I responded to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom