OT: Wow.. along with Iceland, Fiji and Tasmania... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Wow.. along with Iceland, Fiji and Tasmania...

Awesome job with the website. I have been in more than half of the buildings on your site.

Thanks! That's awesome, I've only actually been inside a handful of them myself.

There is also the Fontana Boathouse, a Frank Lloyd Wright design that wasn't built by him. It was built in 2007 using an illustration from 1910 called “Boathouse for the University of Wisconsin Boat Club.”

fontana-boathouse-1440x640.jpg

Fontana Boathouse | Home

Don't forget the William Heath house on Soldiers Place, the George Barton house on Summit and the Walter Davidson house on Tillinghast. He designed a lot of homes in Buffalo for executives of the Larkin Soap Co.

I partied in the basement of the Heath house back in the day :p

Wait, what? I absolutely think Rochesteronians suffer from the same affliction. They LOVE rochester and want to move back there as soon as they can...

The easiest way to trigger someone from Rochester is to say Wegmans is overrated...

Haha, that couldn't be more true. I feel like it flows left to right. Buffalonians are out of control INSANE. Rochesteronians are mildly insane (but talking to people from Rochester about Wegmans is maybe the most painful experience anyone can ever have). Syracuse'ians seem to be pretty all over between love and hate so they're the most normal.

Iceland, Fiji and Tasmania...

I thought this was going to be about something Trump said.

Spent my 1st 28 years in Buffalo, it started rapidly turning into a much better place to live as a young professional right as I left 5 years ago. After spending the last 5 years in California and now in Tampa, I can't say I'd ever go back. I just can't justify ever living in a place with 5 months of miserable winter. There's just too many better places to live to settle.