Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

Boise State goes down. If they stay in the field, they will surely at least drop below us. Great news.

We are BTW up to 74 votes on the bracket matrix site. We should be around 100 once the laggerts finally update their brackets.
Boise and Xavier two big ones right?

UNLV and Fresno would be GREAT ... but even just 1 would do

Boise State goes down. If they stay in the field, they will surely at least drop below us. Great news.

We are BTW up to 74 votes on the bracket matrix site. We should be around 100 once the laggerts finally update their brackets.
Down goes Boyyy-zee. Fricken potato farmers. And not the shaky ones.

Channel 379 for me. The channel guide is wrong but the game is on live there.

Some thug from UCLA just fouled Ethan Thompson. I think he is Stevie’s son. How is he 10 for 10 from the FT line?
you must have the gold package.

oregon state shooting 2 in ot up one with 4 secondds to go.
UCLA goes down. They were in the 10 seed range on most brackets. I think they are probably still in but more in the 11 or 12 seed range now. This might help us but probably not. A lot of love for PAC 12 teams right now. Oregon State hung on despite having 3 players foul out...

UCLA goes down. They were in the 10 seed range on most brackets. I think they are probably still in but more in the 11 or 12 seed range now. This might help us but probably not. A lot of love for PAC 12 teams right now. Oregon State hung on despite having 3 players foul out...
Yeah. But once you enter that 10seed range you never really know what the committee is thinking. They’re close enough to the bubble that I’m happy they lost

The only result that you could argue went against today was Seton Hall; everything else has worked in our favor so far... but we need more to happen tonight
I mean someone had to win. Then st John's would be there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom