Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

Didn't we recruit this G-Town center Qudus Wahab?
Man, this kid would be a defensive monster in the middle of the zone. But I can see why he chose GT to be coached by Ewing.
He’s a great shot blocker, but offensively challenged.

Cockburn is showing why Garza won’t make it in the NBA.
Athletic bigs can slow him down. There aren’t many Cockburn’s in college hoops.
Bohanon is the most important player for Iowa. Weiskamp is good as well.
Very common in the NBA if you’re not careful.

I’m a big Matt Coleman fan.
I initially read this as you being a big Matt Gorman fan and resisted the urge to say that he's still just one year away.

Oops.

WKU getting smoked to open the game. Crime doesn't pay!!!

It’s crazy hearing the last time some of these teams won their conf tournaments. Some of them were decades ago. Would have figured based on averages some of these teams would have won more recently.

It’s crazy hearing the last time some of these teams won their conf tournaments. Some of them were decades ago. Would have figured based on averages some of these teams would have won more recently.
A lot of "new" teams this year.

Texas stuck out to me

Alabama really has it going when it comes to the revenue sports.. my goodness.

I haven’t paid much attention to college ball until now, but that school is crushing it.

This bama/lsu game has some trash talking going on. Bama is fun to watch...lots of downhill type players that love to drive and get to the rim. Quinerly is having a nice season for bama.

Its insane that Will Wade is still coaching and that there's a few teams that will play in this year's tournament that should be ineligible. The NCAA sucks.
Lesson for Syracuse: when the NCAA comes calling instead of kissing their arses and cooperating, lawyer up and tell them to shove it. Seems to work for the likes of LSU/Arizona/North Carolina Etc

Hope everyone's watching the ending to this SEC game. These guys are going at it!

interesting no call on the over and back on the throw in to end the game.. just ignore it I guess?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom