(Other) Grad Transfer | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

(Other) Grad Transfer

i believe he played center at Colgate, they weren't a very big team. Offensively he is a talented player but not sure he has the length that SU likes in their zone.

6'8 235lb beef. Not the 7 fter but he can play. More of a forward but idk how other schools will prioritize him.

He had conversations with another school before he decided to leave ASU??
Idk lol. Wierd way to word it. He put his name into the draft process but then entered the portal as well but has a do not contact him tag? So how does he already know where hes going? Is it legal for a school to contact the player once he enters the draft process to try and entice him to stay in college and enter the portal? I would think not? He would have to enter the portal first then put his name in the draft process 2nd for a school to legit contact him I would think? Idk theres no rules anymore when it comes to this shite.

Justin Smith is grad transferring from Indiana. 6’7” 230. Really good athlete. He doesn’t seem like a 5 to me so I don’t think we’ll have much to interest

Wow, he ventured out into the real world and got away from Momma.
It says he is a graduate transfer. I am surprised but happy for him if he graduated. Just didn’t’t seemed like he made a lot of good decisions.

We should have aggressively closed on a grad transfer wing scorer. To replace Elijah.

Is it really a great get?
he has a lot of talent, we saw that ourselves.
questionable motor, motivations, etc. but the talent is there. or, at least it was when he was at syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom