Our good friends from the Boneyard think it is | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our good friends from the Boneyard think it is

I'm sure they're spinning this as us being jealous of them somehow (that seems to be 80% of the posts) - they're #2, we're in a mid-major!! They're just jealous!

Heres how i feel

F those bastards. Yea you too fishy

Agreed. They are a bunch of jealous fu<ks who can't accept that they've been left out of big boy conference expansion, due to the fact that they bring ZERO value to any conference. That doesn't jibe with their over-inflated sense of self worth, and therein lies the hilarious irony. Everyone outside of Storrs recognizes what a worthless addition they would make.

Their hoops program is literally hanging on by a thread. Bottom drops out very, very soon [cue their massive, collective delusional denials]. Couldn't happen to a nicer fanbase.

Last edited:
Right now they are not even the most attractive property within the AAC. Central Florida has a better chance of lining something up.

Boneyard? Reminds me of Cemetery. Which me being a Ramones fan = Sematary as in Pet Sematary. If I was a UConn fan I wouldn't want to live my live again either R-A-M-O-N-E-S Ramones!

There's a section for the men's basketball team on the Boneyard? If so, good for them! It's always good for smaller, overlooked programs like that to show some love for their 'other' basketball team. I hear they are really looking forward to their big upcoming rivalry games against Southern Methodist University and (East) Carolina - should be classics.

There's a section for the men's basketball team on the Boneyard? If so, good for them! It's always good for smaller, overlooked programs like that to show some love for their 'other' basketball team. I hear they are really looking forward to their big upcoming rivalry games against Southern Methodist University and (East) Carolina - should be classics.
they are also getting ready for the AAC Patriot league challenge.

I couldn't agree more. I think it's terrific that the site founders and mods over there left a little space for a forum on the men's team. I'll bet that's a really nice boost to campus morale.

- home of the internet tough guy...

Attachments

• colin-carlson-lizard.jpg
    colin-carlson-lizard.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 77
As we have all said a million times, their bravado stems from their 3 nc's, as it should given their lack of hope for the future. If you go to any truly successful team's board(e.g., Duke, Kentucky, Indiana), none are obsessed with the past, only what their team has for the present, and what they hope to accomplish in the seasons ahead. Using the Boneyard's pretzel logic, then UCLA, with 11 nc's, is far and away the best choice to be the preeminent program in the years to come.

I share the same feeling about uconn that i share when i take a dump

The difference is that I look forward to a daily dump and hope that it continues with regularity. I could care or less if I ever encounter UConn again.

One thread talked about how will we be able to recruit to the tundra of CNY when JB leaves. And Storrs is Paris? Having lived near there at one time, it's no more than a suburb of Willimantic, which few people have heard of either.
Oh, and they have a picture of Hop that says "I'm sure elite recruits will be lining up for a chance to play for this lifelong, anonymous assistant." I guess they have no idea how many players Hop has brought in or that he is better known in BB and recruiting circles than Ollie.
The only poster who is halfway knowledgeable about the Cuse is CAW who sometimes posts here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom