Our HC made 2 major mistakes | Syracusefan.com

Our HC made 2 major mistakes

1 mistake. It was too early to go for 2. 1 quarter in CFB could be an eternity. Just happened today wasn't one of those days. I have no problem with him not going for 2. The onsides...well i'd like to hear an explanation on that one.

It wasn't too early, if there was 5 mins to go in the 3rd I would agree with you, there was 7 seconds, your essentially in the 4th qtr, go for 2 try to get it to a one possession game.

seriously sad

index.jpg

1 mistake. It was too early to go for 2. 1 quarter in CFB could be an eternity. Just happened today wasn't one of those days. I have no problem with him not going for 2. The onsides...well i'd like to hear an explanation on that one.

How about the D was spent, and we weren't getting another stop?

After all, LSU went through us on their last possession like crap through a tired goose anyways.

I want to know why Dungey had to leave the game in the first place, 2 why he couldn't come back in even after the TO was taken.

Helmet off always equals one play off, but he should have been able to come back after the time out.

- without the dungey pick
- without the Riley drop
- without the bad coaching decisions

Man this one stings.

I want to know why Dungey had to leave the game in the first place, 2 why he couldn't come back in even after the TO was taken.

I have no idea, the announcers made it sound like we kept him out for a play to make sure he was ok. I was ready to rip the refs for not letting him back in.

Helmet off always equals one play off, but he should have been able to come back after the time out.

He took his own helmet off after the play had been finished right? Isn't that considered an in between play and shouldn't have been enforced?

you lose your helmet you have to miss the next play, not sure after the timeout

Millhouse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom