Our next 7 games lol | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Our next 7 games lol

It’s interesting that what seemingly are peer schools such as NCST, Pitt, and even Wake are now considered “brutal” opponents. These guys are on our schedule EVERY year, same with FSU & Clemson and BC.

Clemson, IMO, can be justified as “brutal” because it’s Clemson after all. But not FSU. This isn’t your father’s Florida State and hasn’t been for some time now. ND lost to Marshall at home. I’m not implying that they won’t be a solid opponent in any way, but I wouldn’t say that this ND unit is a “brutal” feat to overcome.

Syracuse is in a P5 conference, and it’s about time the ACC conference has some legitimate teams playing at a high(er) level.

Let’s put on our big boy pants and play our annual conference foes (sans ND) like we belong in this P5 arena vs. a bottom feeder leach we’ve for the most part been.

It’s been a long time coming…it’s time to seize the moment.

It’s interesting that what seemingly are peer schools such as NCST, Pitt, and even Wake are now considered “brutal” opponents. These guys are on our schedule EVERY year, same with FSU & Clemson and BC.

Clemson, IMO, can be justified as “brutal” because it’s Clemson after all. But not FSU. This isn’t your father’s Florida State and hasn’t been for some time now. ND lost to Marshall at home. I’m not implying that they won’t be a solid opponent in any way, but I wouldn’t say that this ND unit is a “brutal” feat to overcome.

Syracuse is in a P5 conference, and it’s about time the ACC conference has some legitimate teams playing at a high(er) level.

Let’s put on our big boy pants and play our annual conference foes (sans ND) like we belong in this P5 arena vs. a bottom feeder leach we’ve for the most part been.

Some of us are old enough that our "fathers Florida State" would be a welcome gift. Other than that, I agree with everything else.

Pitt, Wake and NCSU are all a lot stronger than they usually are.

While NCSU May be a bit overrated, I think Pitt’s legit, both have had our number anyways.

Its going to be several very physical games with a boatload of bad blood

While NCSU May be a bit overrated, I think Pitt’s legit, both have had our number anyways.

I’ll give you Wake. They are good. The other two schools look mediocre.

Pitt can barely move the ball against a team that just fired it’s coach. We need to beat them this year.

As it should be in the heart of a P5 conference schedule.

Brutal, absolutely brutal.

I saw a good team in 2017 miss a bowl due to a mid season gauntlet.

We’ll make a bowl this year but ontop of that I think we can win any game we have left
Not as tough as I thought it would be before the season. Plus being 5-0 counts for something. You're confident and you have momentum. You think you belong. Some terrible injuries like Thompson and Lockett are crushing, but hopefully this bye week let's guys like McDonald, Clark, Tucker to get right.
Here is my ranking from toughest on.
1. Clemson
2. @Wake
3. NCST
4. Notre Dame
5. @Pitt
6. FSU
7. @BC

I say we finish 4-3 or 5-2

The only 2 teams that actually worry me are nc state and wake. Clemson has zero offense. Great defense yes but scoring 14 could win that game..

This bye could not be coming at a better time
Clemson will try to run the ball down our throats. Same with ND and BC

Clemson will try to run the ball down our throats. Same with ND and BC
They're both going to have rough time if they do IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom