Our next 7 games lol | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our next 7 games lol

Brutal, absolutely brutal.

I saw a good team in 2017 miss a bowl due to a mid season gauntlet.

We’ll make a bowl this year but ontop of that I think we can win any game we have left

That damn Mid Tenn game really hurt us that year

Our schedule was tougher earlier in the year and by the time it softened up, we were too banged up to get to a bowl

NC State has to play Clemson and FSU. While we play Wagner and bye week (probably a better team than Wagner)
We have a great chance to get to 6-0.
After looking at the individual stats I saw nothing with Mikel Jones name on the D side. Anyone know what's up with that?

After looking at the individual stats I saw nothing with Mikel Jones name on the D side. Anyone know what's up with that?
I feel like he was definitely out there, right?

Dj is not a good thrower of the fooz ball. He's an athlete and he's huge. Thats pretty much it. Dude is throwing ducks all over the field.

Nc state might be the hardest remaining game.

Look at the schedule after NC State, its absolutely brutal.
Agreed, this year we have an OC, a QB whisperer, and STC. We lost close games to Wake, Clemson and FSU, we are probably the one team that benefitted the most in the off season. FSU is probably second in that category. Wake is little changed. Clemson is a little improved but they lost their DC and it shows. Their Offense is not much improved. Pitt is good, but they are not much improved over last fall. All are beatable.

Throw in ND, who has talent out the wazoo but coaching that has yet to prove they are D1 Elite level, and SU has a chance in every game. I am not saying we will win every game, but we can play with these teams and win against any of them.

If we want to be big dog, we have to beat the big dogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom