Our team is so incredibly lucky | Syracusefan.com

Our team is so incredibly lucky

how many people are not going to understand this is sarcastic?

This thread screams a Blue Curtain response...

After last year when we caught teams when their scrub 12th man off the bench always seemed to turn into Ray Allen, I'll take it lol.

We always seem to catch teams on the days when they can't make any shots.
Ha I did not at first, then luckily I deciphered it before I hit send on my original response

It's really very cute and all, but if you listen to Boeheim even a little bit, he himself acknowledges certain missed shots have little to do with defense.

It's really very cute and all, but if you listen to Boeheim even a little bit, he himself acknowledges certain missed shots have little to do with defense.

When a team plays in your face defense, there is an intimidation factor. Even shots that are not heavily contested are missed that would normally go in.

I suppose our d has nothing to do with it? There is a reason teams don't shoot well against us.

I suppose our d has nothing to do with it? There is a reason teams don't shoot well against us.
LOL! Fell for it Hook, Line, & Sinker. Or should I have said "hook, foul line & floater?"

How unlucky is Louisville. They lose at home while we shoot 1-29 outside the paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom