Over under on new starters after bye? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Over under on new starters after bye?

I think it’s time to look at the future. If guys are young and your future, they should get reps. At this point, wasting time developing an upperclassmen is pointless for next year.

Tisdale for Davis
Davis to center
Servais for Vetterallo
Bergeron for Alexander

At this point I would like to see as many young players as possible getting extensive playing time so they are ready for the 2020 season.
Do these overdue changes now.

Tisdale for Davis
Davis to center
Servais for Vetterallo
Bergeron for Alexander

At this point I would like to see as many young players as possible getting extensive playing time so they are ready for the 2020 season.
So you want young players playing but take out the Redshirt freshman for a redshirt junior

I think that Serva moves to LT, Davis to Center, Berg starts.

I have no clue. That said, I doubt that it matters. If someone hasn't impressed enough by now to move up we would just be shuffling deck chairs.

I have no clue. That said, I doubt that it matters. If someone hasn't impressed enough by now to move up we would just be shuffling deck chairs.

Coaches can be damn stubborn. They sometimes stay with a decision when the facts ought to convince them to change. From Dino's press conference after the Pitt loss, I think he's finally there.

I think in Bergeron's case we've already gone past the point of redshirt, so might as well see what he's got here or there.

There is still time to become bowl eligible, but if we have to start playing for the future I'm not opposed to getting guys live reps, regardless of how that could impact our record.

That said, I'm going to be bummed out if Cantin-Arku playa the rest of the season but only on specials.

Expecting to see a couple of "or's" on the depth chart this week. Motivational tool?

Expecting to see a couple of "or's" on the depth chart this week. Motivational tool?
I hope we see more than the "or's" or its going to motivate me to drink more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom