Over under on new starters after bye? | Syracusefan.com

Over under on new starters after bye?

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
I'm guessing 1, and I'm not counting injured players returning. I'm thinking we may have an O line addition.

I’ll take the over. What’s the bet?

Ha. It’s not an over under, it’s my guess on how many changes we make. I didn’t take anyone’s guess as an over/under. If the OP is saying the over/under is 1, I’m going under.

OP was setting the over under at 1, so no changes would be under.

2 or 3 is both an over and a bold prediction in my opinion.

That reminds me, will either of of our players have to sit after the "targeting" ejections Vs Holy Cross?

That reminds me, will either of of our players have to sit after the "targeting" ejections Vs Holy Cross?

Richards will not since his happened in the first half. Tuazama is out the first half since his happened in the second half.

unless Heckel is coming back I dont think we see any oline changes. After that its a question on Tommys injuiry, i dont think any other spots are really going to change,

Who are the candidates?

OL - Davis or Bergeron. (I would assume Heckel doesn’t count)

There won’t be a 2 deep change at QB, RB, WR. Maybe TE if Elmore moves primarily to D and situationally to O. They could then list Hackett and Benson, which is no different than reality.

DL - No starter change (assuming Bear doesn’t count). If he’s still hurt maybe a 2 deep change with Elmore over Grosvener?

LB - Most likely starter change is here if Jones leaps Armstrong.

DB - No starter changes other than 2 guys getting healthy. Don’t see any 2 deep changes either.

LB - Most likely starter change is here if Jones leaps Armstrong.

If this were to happen, I'll buy rounds after the BC game in November. I won't hold my breathe though.

I didn’t see a disclaimer that caps the number of said rounds. Which is admirable with this crew.

I stand by what I said.

Could Heckel really be that far away from coming back if he was listed as the starter for HC? Williams wasn't anywhere on the depth chart. If Heckel is back, then Vetterello moves back to RT. If Heckel is not back, I'd like to see Vetterello tried at C for a series or two. I know they cut short that experiment during camp but I'm sure they didn't stop the cross-training. I'd like to see the lineup of Servais, Adams, Vetterello, D. Davis, Bergeron from left to right. Both of the transfers have badly faded.

Could Heckel really be that far away from coming back if he was listed as the starter for HC? Williams wasn't anywhere on the depth chart. If Heckel is back, then Vetterello moves back to RT. If Heckel is not back, I'd like to see Vetterello tried at C for a series or two. I know they cut short that experiment during camp but I'm sure they didn't stop the cross-training. I'd like to see the lineup of Servais, Adams, Vetterello, D. Davis, Bergeron from left to right. Both of the transfers have badly faded.

I feel like P-S said Vettorello tried some snapping either in Spring or early in camp...and it wasn't good

How are we feeling about new starters here after the PITT game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom