Over/Under on when Morone gets fired | Syracusefan.com

Over/Under on when Morone gets fired

Doug better hope Ralph Wilson lives a while. Because the day he dies and the team is sold the new owner will clean house and Doug is done!! When teams are sold there are almost always house a house cleaning (Jax, Cleveland,..etc)

Honestly if Ralph (who is 94 ) dies this upcoming year then Doug might be out of work next year!

And what if this works?

Chances are it won't.

That's not a comment on Marrone, just on the fact that most coaches get fired within a few years.

OVER WAY OVER THANK GOD HE MAKES THE BILLS WINNERS AGAIN SHAFER WILL DO WELL HERE TOO!

over, but only because i think its 32.

48 games, 3 seasons 20-28 record. So the over. They gave Chan Gailey 3 years, they sure is hell will give Marrone 3 years.

I don't think Doug will do fine in Buffalo, that said lots of good coaches get fired in the NFL and Buffalo appears to be tough place to win but so is Syracuse he's pretty damn good, he's not perfect but a lot of respected key football people are pretty high on him... Not saying he will win 6 Super Bowls... People are just dying to be right, They were wrong when they said he would never get an interview, then never get an offer for an NFL job, the fact he probably could have gone to 1 of 4 places...

Geeze, you guys are very angry!

Doug better hope Ralph Wilson lives a while. Because the day he dies and the team is sold the new owner will clean house and Doug is done!! When teams are sold there are almost always house a house cleaning (Jax, Cleveland,..etc)

Honestly if Ralph (who is 94 ) dies this upcoming year then Doug might be out of work next year!
Sure, there is a housecleaning if there team sucks and they are losing. I think Marrone is in a good spot. The Jets are in disarray. The Patriots keep getting older. The Dolphins are in the same boat as the Bills. I think you guys are all wrong and that Marrone brings the Bills back to the playoffs.

People that are rooting for to fail can go themselves!

People that are rooting for to fail can go **** themselves!
I don't think it's rooting against him to think he fails, it's just the nature of the business. Odds are, he will fail.

over. I think he gets 3 yrs. I think they make the playoffs (barely) next year then tank in yrs 2-3.

People that are rooting for to fail can go **** themselves!

I dont think being realistic is rooting for him to fail. It is about more than just being a good coach, he is inheriting a team that just wasnt't good, in a franchise that has struglled mightily in the last decade and a half. I for one will root against him atleast 2 games a year and not feel a bit bad about it. If he has success then I will be proud that a fromer player, and coach has succeeded, but I similarly won't lose sleep if he struggles and ultimately fails.

If he finds a good qb he will succeed. If he doesn't he will fail. Just like every other nfl coach not named Jim Harbaugh (that good) or Norv Turner (that bad).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom