Overlooked... flying | Syracusefan.com

Overlooked... flying

OrangeBlood

Starter
How could Davis have gotten to Hawaii and New Orleans if he didn't fly. His mother in the ESPN article says he didn't like to fly,They couldn't bus to Hawaii and they would send a team to the final four on a bus. did they catch him a lie?
If so.. The whole case could go down the drain there because of his mother.

How could Davis have gotten to Hawaii and New Orleans if he didn't fly. His mother in the ESPN article says he didn't like to fly,They couldn't bus to Hawaii and they would send a team to the final four on a bus. did they catch him a lie?
If so.. The whole case could go down the drain there because of his mother.

Or his mother is more of an absentee mother or simply forgetful? To me, the easiest thing to refute is Davis NOT being at the FF or at Maui. Since neither the PS reporters nor ESPN's Schwarz has indicated he was lying about being at the FF or at Maui, I have to believe there is enough evidence to show that he was physically there when he says. If he truly wasn't, that would be horrendous journalism.

What is still to be determined is why he was at either event.

Cheers,
Neil

Sounds like he was basically an orphan, to me, based on how little parental supervision he had. It's already been said he viewed Bernie as a father figure and lived with the Fine's briefly, after all.

If Davis saved a picture with Bernie from the late 80's-early 90's (as published on ESPN.com), how could he not have photos from his trip to the Final Four or one of his trips to Maui?

Obviously Bernie drove to Hawaii so he could take the boy with him. Some questions are SO DUMB!

Neil- I think you are spot on, there is def mommy issues. I was initially very worried, then calmed down, now I am starting to get worried again too many weird things- living in basement and going on trips with the team as a ball boy. That is just not normal. I really hope that it is not true but I wouldn't be shocked if it is. We have to see how it plays out.

Difference between not liking to fly and refusing to fly. As i posted somewhere else yesterday, my gf hates flying but still made me take her to hawaii last year.

If Davis saved a picture with Bernie from the late 80's-early 90's (as published on ESPN.com), how could he not have photos from his trip to the Final Four or one of his trips to Maui?

The bigger question is why does he still have the photo. If this had happened to me, I would have destroyed anything that would remind me of that time period. Unless I thought I could use it for $omething at $ome point.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

It should be very straight forward to prove or disprove the kid was at the Final Four or on other team road trips. There were plenty of cameras present.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom