Own Thread Andrew Luck | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Own Thread Andrew Luck

Brissett can get them to 8-8/9-7 but he will never make them a contender.

When he played in 2017 he had Chuck Pagano and a lousy OL in front of him. Now he has Reich and a very strong OL plus two more years under his belt. He's gonna surprise people on the upside.

Do you all now see why the home town crowd booed??

Their season is O.V.E.R.

Far from it. Very mediocre division and they'll be right in the thick of it.

When he played in 2017 he had Chuck Pagano and a lousy OL in front of him. Now he has Reich and a very strong OL plus two more years under his belt. He's gonna surprise people on the upside.
Belichick traded him in year 2. He knew he wasn’t anything special.
The Patriots coached Brissett up his rookie year and second year of training camp.
If they thought he was good they don’t trade him before they ended up trading Jimmy G that same year.
Brissett is okay but he isn’t going to lead the Colts that to better than 8-8/9-7. Which 9 wins could win that division but they aren’t a contender for the SB with Brissett.

I think he nailed it.

He’s right and so is Luck, these things can be mutually exclusive.

If I was a colt fan, I’d boo him too.

Thankfully I root for a team with a HOF QB who wants his jersey ripped off his cold dead body and I just have to listen to all the morons who inexplicably want it taken off him now.
No, he didn't. Luck has had to rehab continually, and he will still be rehabbing this injury. The guy wanted to preserve what is left of his physical health. More players should think that way: maybe then the game would get safer.
Dougie is a click bait douche.

What was it like the day fire was discovered.
It was great, al gore hadn’t invented the Internet and stupid people thoughts were often kept to themselves.

That said, Aikman totally nailed the response.

Nobody else should tweet at Doug, just let that sit.

Belichick traded him in year 2. He knew he wasn’t anything special.
The Patriots coached Brissett up his rookie year and second year of training camp.
If they thought he was good they don’t trade him before they ended up trading Jimmy G that same year.
Brissett is okay but he isn’t going to lead the Colts that to better than 8-8/9-7. Which 9 wins could win that division but they aren’t a contender for the SB with Brissett.

Never said they were a contender for the SB. But they're a contender to win that division and at +550 they're a steal. As for Brissett, he plays for a guy that will coach him up plenty. He's no superstar but he's more than adequate to get the job done. Has an elite OL and plenty of weapons around him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom