Class of 2022 - P Jack Stonehouse (CA) TRANSFERRING FROM MISSOURI TO SYRACUSE (12/21/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 P Jack Stonehouse (CA) TRANSFERRING FROM MISSOURI TO SYRACUSE (12/21/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this his way of saying that he just received the offer? Or that he has accepted it?

Maybe one of more of the current group has recently gotten "the talk"?
If not, I suspect they will if this kid says yes.

if not, what would that be 3 P on the 85 scholarship count? If that’s not the most in the country I’d be quite surprised.

Transfer from Missouri with 3 year left.
He comes from a family of punters. From Cali. Won the starting job at punter as a frosh at Mizzou and averaged over 42 ypp. Finished 46th in the country in yards per punt as a frosh.

Based on stats, he would be a big upgrade over Max.

Last edited:
Is his brother Ryan Stonehouse on the Titans? He pushed Brett Kern (one of the best punters of the last decade) into early retirement because of his 70+ yard punts in the preseason.

Guy has a LEG.

Is his brother Ryan Stonehouse on the Titans? He pushed Brett Kern (one of the best punters of the last decade) into early retirement because of his 70+ yard punts in the preseason.

Guy has a LEG.
Cousin.

I thought MVM did well enough on punts. Oh well, what do I know.

SU punting since Riley & Sterling has been rather disappointing. I mean some really, really, bad situations that have cost the team dearly. I would expect Mr. Athens to move on and try his luck elsewhere.

I thought MVM did well enough on punts. Oh well, what do I know.
I'm not looking at stats but I think his performance went downhill in the last 3-4 games, didn't it?
I thought he started well, especially for a freshman from Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom