Class of 2022 - P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

Wonder if it's as a Punter or Kicker. Would be very unusual to have 3 Scholarships Punters on the roster. It looks like the other K/P we were recruiting, Grady Gross, got some nice offers.

Last edited:
Wonder if it's as a Punter or Kicker. Would be very unusual to have 3 Scholarships Punters on the roster. It looks like the other K/P we were recruiting, Grady Gross, got some nice offers.
I assume it's kicker, he's got Szymt coming back who hopefully can be restored to his former self and then looking for the heir apparent and contingency I'm sure in the event that doesn't work out as well.

Kid has a leg. That 47-yarder in the rain would have cleared 10 more yards.
It's 57... Plus 10 end zone... Off a tee however so not quite apple to oranges...

The kid from Australia was brought in as a punter, correct?

I get that sometimes these guys bounce between the positions, depending on personnel, and that ST players often cross-train, depending on their skill set.

Last edited:
The kid from Australia was brought in as a punter, correct?

I get that sometimes these guys bounce between the positions, depending on personnel.

That's my understanding too. I don't think the Aussie kid is a FG kicker.

So - I'd imagine this guy is.

HS QB you say? RileyDixon2.0

Looks like Coach Lig and the big kid are wearing Ids/Hall passes. No idea who the big kid is.

Last edited: