Class of 2022 - P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

If he commits here does that mean we'll have 4 kickers on scholarship or 3? I don't recall if the Aussie was offered. That many is unprecedented.

UR High

Kingston RI is pretty isolated all things considered.

If he commits here does that mean we'll have 4 kickers on scholarship or 3? I don't recall if the Aussie was offered. That many is unprecedented.

Szmyt
Williams
Aussie
Denaburg

Assuming that Williams doesn't portal.

Not sure if he’s committing considering DB statement of 2. He would make three. Good chance stays in Florida unless RI said he can play multiple positions.

Not sure if he’s committing considering DB statement of 2. He would make three. Good chance stays in Florida unless RI said he can play multiple positions.
What Florida schools has he visited and which ones does he have an offer from?

Middle of nowhere

RI's a small state, smaller than my Delaware. You can bus/train into Providence, drive to Newport, spend time in Boston. We're not talkin' rural Texas. My son-in-law went to grad school at URI. Really wasn't bad at all when we visited.

RI's a small state, smaller than my Delaware. You can bus/train into Providence, drive to Newport, spend time in Boston. We're not talkin' rural Texas. My son-in-law went to grad school at URI. Really wasn't bad at all when we visited.
I interviewed there for grad school. Was surprised there was nothing around it.

I've not been convinced he's a take for a couple of reasons that I've mentioned.

I've not been convinced he's a take for a couple of reasons that I've mentioned.

He was offered Jan 23 not sure what's changed in a little over a week.

Did not get the same read from the article. Wants to still visit Rhode Island. Could be wrong but it seems like he is waiting on another offer possibly from a FL school. He is willing to turndown a full ride power 5 to check out Rhode Island. Seems off.
Your reverse jinx worked!!!

So happy to have him join SU. Syracuse has good tradition with kickers and he seems to be a promising addition. After our challenges last year, it's nice to see a real commitment to our special teams with coaches and players. Well done Coach Babers et al...