Pacers will waive Rakeem Christmas | Syracusefan.com

Pacers will waive Rakeem Christmas

Damn...hope he gets a shot elsewhere.

Me too. Indiana loaded up on young bigs in the last two drafts / via trade, so no room at the end. Here's hoping he latches on somewhere. Wish he wasn't injured for summer league play -- so that he could have made a positive impressive on other potential landing spots.

So now he can play for Boeheim's Army 2017!!!

That would be the missing big too, damn.

I think he will find a spot, but AO can't even get a real shot so who knows these days. Either way, he will get paid.

That would be the missing big too, damn.

I think he will find a spot, but AO can't even get a real shot so who knows these days. Either way, he will get paid.

I may be confused, but it sounds like he won't get paid unless he catches on with a new organization.

I may be confused, but it sounds like he won't get paid unless he catches on with a new organization.

Just saying that he can play overseas, if need be to get paid.

Me too. Indiana loaded up on young bigs in the last two drafts / via trade, so no room at the end. Here's hoping he latches on somewhere. Wish he wasn't injured for summer league play -- so that he could have made a positive impressive on other potential landing spots.
Worst comes to worst he ends up on a d league roster and hopefully balls outta control and lands a spot somewhere.

What was his Sumer league injury? Cause he played in at least 1 game.

His most memorable contribution to the Pacers...the Gatorade commercial

Gatorade can't even use the commercial anymore. George is gone.

His most memorable contribution to the Pacers...the Gatorade commercial

Gatorade can't even use the commercial anymore. George is gone.

Plus, he has never made a game winning shot in the NBA.

I think Rak is doing pretty well considering getting cut from the Pacers. Maybe his gf will hook him up with the team she works for (wink, wink!!!).
Part 3: Jasmine Jordan on Dating, Her Fashion Style, and Who She Really Is

And, BTW, this was his tweet from 30 minutes ago, so it sounds like he is doing a bit of relaxing before he begins his next journey.
Rakeem Christmas‏Verified account @R_Xmas25 30m30 minutes ago
Punta Cana with @MickiJae
1f334.png

Didn't she date Scoop too when he was at SU?