Packer & Durham | Syracusefan.com

Packer & Durham

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Listening this morning. Wes really loves us.

Best offensive player in the ACC (edit: in October h/t Bees) - Tucker

Best defensive player in the ACC (edit: in October h/t Bees) - Roscoe

Packer went with Armstrong at UVA and Johnson at FSU.

Last edited:

Best offensive player in the ACC - Tucker

Best defensive player in the ACC - Roscoe

I watch it every afternoon on the DVR. Wes likes us indeed but Packer does not. It’s clear he’s a good old boy and is slow to mention us or give us praise. On a side note, the episode yesterday was brutal; took Packer 20 minutes before he finally started talking about football. No one cares about his stupid antics at his ND trip.

As salty as I may sound, it is my favorite show and I watch every episode during football season, lol.

Last edited:
I watch it every afternoon on the DVR. Wes likes us indeed but Packer does not. It’s clear he’s a good old boy and is slow to mention us or give us praise. On a side note, the episode yesterday was brutal; took Packer 20 minutes before he finally started talking about football. No one cares about his stupid antics at his ND trip.

As salty as I may sound, it is my favorite show and I watch every episode during football season, lol.

Packer has raved about Tucker all season, every week. Probably even more than Durham.

Best offensive player in the ACC - Tucker

Best defensive player in the ACC - Roscoe

Just a note…it was for the month of October.

Packer has raved about Tucker all season, every week. Probably even more than Durham.
I watch every single episode and respectfully disagree. Sure he admits how great Tucker is (who doesn’t) but I have never seen any long substantial talks about him. It’s typically a 10-20 second quip. Also our game coverage is rarely ever mentioned in the first hour of their program. Durham seems to talk about us longer than Packer. Admittedly Packer does like Dino though.

I watch every single episode and respectfully disagree. Sure he admits how great Tucker is (who doesn’t) but I have never seen any long substantial talks about him. It’s typically a 10-20 second quip. Also our game coverage is rarely ever mentioned in the first hour of their program. Durham seems to talk about us longer than Packer. Admittedly Packer does like Dino though.

I watch it every morning at 7. Packer gushes about Tucker. Has a bromance with Dino. Gushes about Roscoe. Raves about our defense. Durham may talk more about them because that’s his job. He’s the details guy who throws out all the stats and the like.

I watch it every morning at 7. Packer gushes about Tucker. Has a bromance with Dino. Gushes about Roscoe. Raves about our defense. Durham may talk more about them because that’s his job. He’s the details guy who throws out all the stats and the like.

Agree, I think Packer gives us a lot of love.

One weird dynamic though, curious if you think this. While they certainly get along, it seems like Packer is often giving Durham a hard time. Something a bit more than just standard bust your balls type stuff.

Agree, I think Packer gives us a lot of love.

One weird dynamic though, curious if you think this. While they certainly get along, it seems like Packer is often giving Durham a hard time. Something a bit more than just standard bust your balls type stuff.

I’m not sure either but I tend to think it’s busting chops. Durham seems to laugh or smile at a lot at it.

By the way, does Durham take a weekly day off from the show during football season? Between his daily, doing the RSN game on Saturdays and the Falcons on Sunday, he works every day.

By the way, does Durham take a weekly day off from the show during football season? Between his daily, doing the RSN game on Saturdays and the Falcons on Sunday, he works every day.

He’s off most fridays

You know what won't get old? Retirement and not working.

Of course, I'll be old but whatever. Can't wait.
Yeah I’m still 20 years away but Lord willing I’ll retire right at 60. Someone asked me if I’d be bothered that my wife (9 years younger) would still be working after I retire, to which I responded not at all. Life is to short.

Yeah I’m still 20 years away but Lord willing I’ll retire right at 60. Someone asked me if I’d be bothered that my wife (9 years younger) would still be working after I retire, to which I responded not at all. Life is to short.
My goal is no later than 60 also. 15 more years. I enjoy my job, but I want to enjoy life while I am still healthy.

3 years min. 5 years max. Then year round golf.