Paging Marsh01 | Syracusefan.com

Paging Marsh01

OrangeTown

Starter
So the season is here, but my man Marsh has been strangely quiet.

As always, I'm loving TheGeneral's recaps, but I'm missing Marsh's general input into a lot of various threads and his obscure insight into teams that none of us dare subject ourselves to watching.

Plus, I just like picking on him.

Marsh, come back to me!!!

Moving towards the lurker stage for reasons I wont get into.
:eek:
michael-scott-no.gif

:eek::eek:

Still here. Still hate Uconn. Meatball can suck it. I also hate winter more than Uconn and hate when golf season ends.

dont let the maroons here bring you down.

the board has long established itself, im all for making cuts now.

but we cant have the Us' abandon the board and leave it to the Them's, before cut down day.

dont let the maroons here bring you down.

the board has long established itself, im all for making cuts now.

but we cant have the Us' abandon the board and leave it to the Them's, before cut down day.
Kaiser speaks the truth Marsh. The board wouldn't be the same without you. There are a lot of knuckleheads on this board, but losing out on you would make basketball season a little less fun.

Marsh, I miss your talk and appreciation of obscure conferences as well as having someone else up late posting content to read so I don't have to perform my antics. Last season we had lamentation and demand threads and 3rd person speculation about why people leave, and it kind of erupted into a board civil war if I recall. If you go into seclusion I suspect something similar could happen. Either way the board is going to lose a lot of interesting posts from you and the responses they generate if you do.

So the season is here, but my man Marsh has been strangely quiet.

As always, I'm loving TheGeneral's recaps, but I'm missing Marsh's general input into a lot of various threads and his obscure insight into teams that none of us dare subject ourselves to watching.

Plus, I just like picking on him.

Marsh, come back to me!!!

He's preparing for the 24 hour ESPN college hoops marathon

prepper_storage.jpg

Still here. Still hate Uconn. Meatball can suck it. I also hate winter more than Uconn and hate when golf season ends.

Dear Marsh, do what you gotta do. Balance is important. It may be everything! Perhaps learning self-titration in terms of this board will be one of your greatest life lessons. Once you've mastered it, please come back and judiciously amuse us. I am sure it has made you feel good to know that you have been missed.