Parking pass arrival time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Parking pass arrival time

They have mine sometimes. Maybe we have a lazy group? Or maybe the little map is for you in case you get lost? Lol. You can leave the tag in the car and take the map with you.
its possible

For those who received it, are you guys all in CNY? I’m 20 minutes north of Albany so figure mine will take an extra day.

For those who received it, are you guys all in CNY? I’m 20 minutes north of Albany so figure mine will take an extra day.
45 mins south of syracuse, but the mail comes from syracuse

the way mail works for most of use it really doesnt matter all that much within the state. most of the local mail within 6-75 miles of syracuse goes thru syracuse anyway.. if you mail somehting in ithaca to cortland it still goes to syracuse and back. its almost all 2-3 days now.

I think they tear the bottom of the ticket off so people can’t hand the pass to someone else after they park their car.

in some lots they actually do go around and check to see them displayed but not sure they can do it that well since so many people have cars parked for other reasons in the lots.

As you may have read, beginning July 1, 2022, Manley Field House is now known as the John A. Lally Athletics Complex, named after Alumnus and three-time football letterwinner John Lally '82. The John A. Lally Athletics Complex is the new home of Syracuse Athletics and is undergoing a comprehensive renovation project that will enhance our facilities for all 20 sports and 600+ student-athletes.

As part of that change, the Manley North Lot is now named the Comstock Lot (COML) and the Manley South lot is now named the Colvin Lot (COLV). The parking passes you are or will be receiving shortly reflect that change, as indicated in the map below.

If you have any questions, please reach out to your account representative:

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks.

JMA Box Office

As you may have read, beginning July 1, 2022, Manley Field House is now known as the John A. Lally Athletics Complex, named after Alumnus and three-time football letterwinner John Lally '82. The John A. Lally Athletics Complex is the new home of Syracuse Athletics and is undergoing a comprehensive renovation project that will enhance our facilities for all 20 sports and 600+ student-athletes.

As part of that change, the Manley North Lot is now named the Comstock Lot (COML) and the Manley South lot is now named the Colvin Lot (COLV). The parking passes you are or will be receiving shortly reflect that change, as indicated in the map below.

If you have any questions, please reach out to your account representative:

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks.

JMA Box Office
Yup. Caused a ton of panic with my north manley peeps thinking we all got moved. Crisis averted!!

can you see the purchase on your acct and you got the confirmation email from months ago

so just an example of SU.

I switched from the MTO lot because while its pretty close to the Dome for easy in/out the stairs were a pain when i took people, and half the games there were no spots because kids/parents parked in there so much.. Any big games or friday games no chance to find a spot.

So I switched to WBS womens building south, just slightly farther, but usually less congested and the walk is flatter. This above message had me wondering where that new lot was. I clicked the link, poked around until I found lots.. but that lot is not listed.. So i found my lot WBS to confirm my pass matched up. But no lot WBS on that site.. There is a WOS lot though.. I think they are the same.

The info for Marshal lott says East Adams street. Just a quick google map search finds about 5 lots on that street.. maybe add a real address with the info for people next time

so just an example of SU.

I switched from the MTO lot because while its pretty close to the Dome for easy in/out the stairs were a pain when i took people, and half the games there were no spots because kids/parents parked in there so much.. Any big games or friday games no chance to find a spot.

So I switched to WBS womens building south, just slightly farther, but usually less congested and the walk is flatter. This above message had me wondering where that new lot was. I clicked the link, poked around until I found lots.. but that lot is not listed.. So i found my lot WBS to confirm my pass matched up. But no lot WBS on that site.. There is a WOS lot though.. I think they are the same.

The info for Marshal lott says East Adams street. Just a quick google map search finds about 5 lots on that street.. maybe add a real address with the info for people next time

It’s the Marshall Square Mall lot.

I still think its crazy my parking pass is more than my 2 season tickets.

Hi guys, when do the parking passes typically arrive? First time STH and not sure if I should have received them by now or not. I definitely already purchased one as soon as it came available.

Maybe I’m just being anxious. Thanks!
We are near 50 posts on a parking pass thread.

Hell yeah we’re a Football school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom