Paschal Chukwu has been fully cleared and is back participating in team workouts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Paschal Chukwu has been fully cleared and is back participating in team workouts

Odd coincidence. I randomly played golf yesterday with his high school assistant coach. Said coach wanted to know how he was doing at SU. Said he had a lot of work to do (to play at high major level) from when coach last saw him play three years ago.

Nice to see you, cto.

I'm not sure I am following you. The assistant wanted to know how he was doing at SU and you said he had work to do?

All he needs to do is watch DeAndre Jordan.

Tall, run the floor, rebound, finish lobs.

If he can stay healthy he should be a defensive force. Offense isn't necessary.
You just compared a thoroughbred to a Shetland, as far as athletic ability.

I hope they get more value out of these practices than the ones from his transfer year, because he looked horrible in his limited time last season.

Good news, hopefully he can become a defensive force next season. Scoring isn't as important if you've got a good defense.

Agree completely. He's so huge for next year. We're going to have a tough time scoring so the defense will have to carry a lot more weight for us to be successful. He's the key to a great defense. No idea if he can do it.

Getting rapped in the head too hard may be just as likely to damage the retina as getting poked in the eye.

OK, so how about a Mark Kelso-esque Kazoo football helmet too?

kelso_6.jpg

Problem solved. ;)

Hope he's working on his passing from underneath the basket.

When I say passing, I hope he learns to never ever ever ever do that again.

That' too funny. My hope for anything useful from him last year left at that very moment. Your 7-2 that's right were we want you to have the ball. :confused:

Last edited:
That' too funny. My hope for anything useful from him last year left at there very moment. Your 7-2 that's right were we want you to have the ball. :confused:

Same here, I was in shock.

It is so hard to change someone's personality on the court. Roberson is the perfect example. When properly motivated, he was among the best rebounders we have ever had. But, he couldn't stay motivated. Chukwu doesn't seem to have that mean streak on the floor. Do we have any SOB's on this team? I know Frank has his issues. But, we need a nasty big man to set the tone and be on the floor with these guys to keep them motivated.

It is so hard to change someone's personality on the court. Roberson is the perfect example. When properly motivated, he was among the best rebounders we have ever had. But, he couldn't stay motivated. Chukwu doesn't seem to have that mean streak on the floor. Do we have any SOB's on this team? I know Frank has his issues. But, we need a nasty big man to set the tone and be on the floor with these guys to keep them motivated.
Kinda like Arinze Onuaku?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom