Pat Forde gets it | Syracusefan.com

Pat Forde gets it

Good win against a good team...on a six game win streak, playing at home with 22K+ fans...this journalist makes some good points. Sometimes you have to play in ugly games...what matters most is that you come out in top of those games.

Biggest surprise of that article is that JB knows how to text.
Didn't JB just say somewhere in an article that he had no idea how to text? Or was that Twitter?

44cuse

Didn't JB just say somewhere in an article that he had no idea how to text? Or was that Twitter?

44cuse
I'm not sure but it was probably twitter. On his radio show he's always saying he doesn't really know how to use a computer and what not so I imagined him with the phone that you spin the numbers to dial lol.

"I want to just be close to you"?

We might have another scandal brewing.

“You’re going to get into games like this in the tournament,” he said. “I don’t care who you are. You’ve got to be ready to make a play at the end. … It’s going to be a play – one play or two – that’s the difference.”

The benefits of having a Hall of Fame coach.

Never thought I'd say this but that was a very good article from Forde.

The people criticizing this team for last night are looking at it from the wrong perspective. The fact is we went 1-29 from outside the paint...and still won in a hostile environment against a good team. Our defense, athleticism, TO margin, etc. is all good enough to make up for a putrid offensive performance. JB alluded to this in his post-game comments as well.

By no means are we a great shooting team...but we were also coming off one of the best offensive performances of the year so it's hard to be scared of this as a developing trend of offensive ineptitude.

JB said it best...you're going to get into these slugfests in the tourney where the shots aren't dropping and you just need to find a way to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom