Patriots lite | Syracusefan.com

Patriots lite

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I'm a fan of the Patriots. The last few weeks it struck me that watching SU and the Pats play is a very similar experience. And its more than the no huddle and the bend don't break D. I'm not saying Nassib is Brady or Doug is Belichick, but I hope we play the same style next year.

I'm a fan of the Patriots. The last few weeks it struck me that watching SU and the Pats play is a very similar experience. And its more than the no huddle and the bend don't break D. I'm not saying Nassib is Brady or Doug is Belichick, but I hope we play the same style next year.
As a Syracuse fan, here's hoping we dont face a QB who plays the same style as Eli, for we know how that will end up....

The big difference is that our Ridiculously Good Looking quarterback is holding a clipboard.

Funny you mention that - a lot of this offense has been taken from the Pats. I believe it was mentioned in an article earlier this year.

Funny you mention that - a lot of this offense has been taken from the Pats. I believe it was mentioned in an article earlier this year.

What's even funnier is that a few of us were saying it yesterday while watching the game. We felt Lemon would fit in well in the Pats offense if he made it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bill O'Brien.

Actually I'm pretty sure Hackett said a lot of it was taken from the Buffalo Bills K-Gun offense.

As a Syracuse fan, here's hoping we dont face a QB who plays the same style as Eli, for we know how that will end up....

That means SU is losing in the BCS Champ game.

I'd take that.

Actually I'm pretty sure Hackett said a lot of it was taken from the Buffalo Bills K-Gun offense.

The offense has a lot of its rots in the current NE / NO offenses. The K-Gun was the inspiration for the no huddle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom