Paul Pasqualoni Caption | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Paul Pasqualoni Caption

10219892-large.jpg

The PS wants to know what you think the caption should be for this photo

Click
It's not supposed to be like this. You take over a successful team from the guy before you and you are supposed to go 10-2.

DAMN! I forgot to DVR Dancing with the Stars again.

It's not supposed to be like this. You take over a successful team from the guy before you and you are supposed to go 10-2.

George's laptop has a virus, What

Jesus, I told Jill we should have rented and not bought, DAMIT!! I am going to get screwed on this house we bought. Will be worse than Florida

What was I supposed to bring home for OrangePA?

Can't be that.

He already brought home 107 wins, four BE Championships, the Fiesta Bowl, the Orange Bowl, the Gator Bowl, the Liberty Bowl, Freeney, McNabb, Bulluck, wins against Wisconsin, Texas, Ohio State, Colorado, Michigan, honesty, hard work, ethics and on and on.

He doesn't owe me anything.

Can't be that.

He already brought home 107 wins, four BE Championships, the Fiesta Bowl, the Orange Bowl, the Gator Bowl, the Liberty Bowl, Freeney, McNabb, Bulluck, wins against Wisconsin, Texas, Ohio State, Colorado, Michigan, honesty, hard work, ethics and on and on.

Awww. I envy you tomorrow, you win no matter what.

Can't be that.

Right on Bro'

Enough is enough Jake! Ill just move George over to D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors