Paulus | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Paulus

Doesn't he probably have better credentials when JB got the job? I don't know if he'd be a good choice, but a good coach is a good coach. I'll be interested to follow his career.

If Paulus wins at his next job he’d be a candidate. But there is no reason to hire him soon he won’t replace JB but should be in conversations after that if we are looking.

It’s sort of a shame that none of our assistants have taken a job like this to prove themselves. Can’t fault them with the job security of working for JB but it would make them better suited to replacing him.

If Paulus wins at his next job he’d be a candidate. But there is no reason to hire him soon he won’t replace JB but should be in conversations after that if we are looking.

It’s sort of a shame that none of our assistants have taken a job like this to prove themselves. Can’t fault them with the job security of working for JB but it would make them better suited to replacing him.

Hop?

Hop?

Hop is a little different he turned down jobs better than Niagara but he had a lot more cache than current guys on the staff do. No one on our staff is in position to hold out for a job like USC or UW (well Syracuse maybe) I’m pretty sure all 3 could get a MAAC or NEC job to cut their teeth though.