Pay side | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pay side

I thought the pay side was a myth, like John Syracuse.

There’s not really a pay side, is there? Where you learn things that you must keep secret from everyone else? The stress part of that aloneo would kill me!

There’s not really a pay side, is there? Where you learn things that you must keep secret from everyone else? The stress part of that aloneo would kill me!

John Syracuse was a real poster who vanished with the closing of the NCAA Investigation Message Board. A handful of people around here still know who he was.

As far as payside I like you too much to tell you cause then I’d have to silence you.

The pay side is just as real as the secret board that John, CuseHulk, Brnfvrcuse, and BlueCurtain post on.

$9.95/month.

PM me with your credit card info, date of birth, mothers maiden name, favorite pet, and the make of your 1st car.
I'd very much be interested in payside content

So I guess there is no pay side ? haha

1540493923097.gif
1540493923097.gif
1540493923097.gif

Bottom line is that the pay side initiation process is steeped in mystery and cloaked with cryptic symbolism and is seemingly more exclusive than even Skull and Bones. Still, it's the best $9.95 a month that I spend. I would never... repeat, never let my membership lapse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom