Pay side | Syracusefan.com

Pay side

DirtDog44

Walk On
How does one get to be a member of the pay side? I was a member back in the day but don't know the process works now...any help would be appreciated.

- Danny

Hook this baby up and travel back in time...

1540486990605.jpeg

I believe you can get a pre qualification form by pm-ing any MOD. After that it’s cloak and dagger stuff with them. You might not hear anything for a couple years and then out of the blue you are invited to join.

Basically letting your membership lapse was a mistake.

i'd pay for the inside info...

I believe you would have to know who would win in a one on on game between Brandon Reese and Bjorn.
That maybe a question is the screening process before the 10 step process.
There’s a couple steps before you even get to the 10 steps.
Very hard to know, those two switch it up a lot, never stays the same.

I think theres an 8 week process and “hell week” with ottoingrotto and orangefog
I’m pretty sure it’s still the two I mentioned tho I vaguely remember when those two ran the process.

That was scary to hear some of the stories.

You have to kneel before CTO and Jake, promising to do their bidding for the rest of your, or their lives and then have a capsule embedded in your butt that will explode and color you orange if you ever say anything about the payside.

You have to kneel before CTO and Jake, promising to do their bidding for the rest of your, or their lives and then have a capsule embedded in your butt that will explode and color you orange if you ever say anything about the payside.
And that capsule must be inserted by no less than a dozen inmates at the maximum security prison of your choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom