Pay side | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pay side

I still visit the pay side regularly.

I can’t wait to see what Greg Robinson does as our new head football coach.

No doubt about that, pro style offense!!! I can't wait. There's going to be a lot of scoring in the dome but I haven't donated enough on the pay side to find out yet who's going to score all the points. Syracuse or the other team. I'll never count out the little engine that could though. This should go down in SU history.

There's a reason why you vaguely remember it.

Yeah well those stories i was told from those posters (I won’t mention names) who went through your process, they said they couldn’t remember much of what happened.

Much have been a crazy few weeks for those poor saps.

You have to convince CuseTroop to never drink again. You will have to convince rrlbees to become a Trump supporter. Finally the hardest challenge of all, you must beat brnfvrcuse in a game of one on one. Then you will be worthy to apply to the side that we shall not name. For acceptance you must surpass JarHeadJim in posts and likes.

Hey man I’ve been reading your post about the storm glad that your ok, hope you get all that put back together and get back on track man.
Crazy.

Answer the following 3 questions and you are in:

1) Why might it be considered strange to see the recent phenomenon of Go and Millhouse finishing each others' sentences?

2) Which legendary poster has (or at least had) a hacksawed off piece of one of the Archbold Stadium's goalposts in his garage?

3) (Most importantly..) What made SUPERPURPLECAT the greatest poster in board history?

You have to convince CuseTroop to never drink again. You will have to convince rrlbees to become a Trump supporter. Finally the hardest challenge of all, you must beat brnfvrcuse in a game of one on one. Then you will be worthy to apply to the side that we shall not name. For acceptance you must surpass JarHeadJim in posts and likes.

You also need to beat JarHeadJim in arm wrestling.

Good luck. :p

Wait, you all aren't paying to post here?? I'd like to see an administrator immediately!!!

The pay side is just as real as the secret board that John, CuseHulk, Brnfvrcuse, and BlueCurtain post on.
Also heard nerlo post there sometimes.

And another past poster that a name we don’t speak, but the dude had connections.
Jim knows who I’m talking about he worked closely with this guy.

The pay side is worth it's weight in gold. It's the pay side where I learned that SU would be moving to the ACC in 2004, and that Nerlens Noel would be attending Georgetown.

Do you guys remember that dude with small hands that wanted to join the pay side a few years ago? He began the lengthy initiation process, but it was too much for him. He stopped shortly after the orange jello bath, it turned his skin orange. He had a mental breakdown. I wonder what happened to him.

Bottom line is that the pay side initiation process is steeped in mystery and cloaked with cryptic symbolism and is seemingly more exclusive than even Skull and Bones. Still, it's the best $9.95 a month that I spend. I would never... repeat, never let my membership lapse.

Once I heard the initiation was exactly the same as the Skull and Bone coffin ritual I changed my mind and decided not to join.

oh Danny. Danny, Danny, Danny...
2018-10-29_1414.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom