Peach Jam | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Peach Jam

He got benched for no reason

only thing I could figure towards the end there is they needed some 3’s. That’s not a strength.

I'm going to sound old here but my lord Chance carries the chit out of the ball every time he takes it up

The Rens are basically throwing 3 guys at Taylor whenever he touches the ball and Takeover doesn't have much else. Can see that there's a lot to work with from a handle and passing perspective though. Because of the attention I have yet to see him take a shot.

The Rens are basically throwing 3 guys at Taylor whenever he touches the ball and Takeover doesn't have much else. Can see that there's a lot to work with from a handle and passing perspective though. Because of the attention I have yet to see him take a shot.

he’s 4/8

he’s 4/8
Most lot those attempts must have came early. I started watching in the third and he went a long time before taking a shot. His teams PG stinks.

7F469063-D0DB-4485-AFCA-4D060C41D381.png

Interesting observation. The NY Rens have 3 of the best point guards in this tournament in Westry, Wilcher, and Anglin. Anglin is by far the lowest ranked of the 3, but he played the most minutes and was the most productive. Forget the production which can change from game to game, he's got to be really good for the coach to play him over those other two guys. Someone to get excited about for sure.