Peach Jam | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Peach Jam

Interesting observation. The NY Rens have 3 of the best point guards in this tournament in Westry, Wilcher, and Anglin. Anglin is by far the lowest ranked of the 3, but he played the most minutes and was the most productive. Forget the production which can change from game to game, he's got to be really good for the coach to play him over those other two guys. Someone to get excited about for sure.

Gavin Griffiths vs Matas Buzelis. Big game for Griffiths.

EBDCAEC6-46C7-44DE-92C5-65AE31DB7597.jpeg

Interesting observation. The NY Rens have 3 of the best point guards in this tournament in Westry, Wilcher, and Anglin. Anglin is by far the lowest ranked of the 3, but he played the most minutes and was the most productive. Forget the production which can change from game to game, he's got to be really good for the coach to play him over those other two guys. Someone to get excited about for sure.
Fully agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see Anglin's recruitment really take off after Peach Jam. This kid is highly skilled and very underrated. I would be thrilled to see an SU offer.

Where are you getting the boxscores from? I have a friend whose son plays for Team Durant's U16 team and would like to follow his progress.

Mason

here’s a link to u16 games. Yesterday’s Box scores for most games but not team durants game. Clock in Tuesday. Maybe they’ll have it for today’s 2pm game. Not sure if they did live stats for u16.

Boeheim and Gmac watching the scholars vs team melo. Bryce Lindsay, quadir Copeland, and Aaron Bradshaw are the players of interest there.

is JB in the white sweater? Hard to tell on my phone.

Q just turned it over. 58-58 with 2 to go. Timeout. JT and Team Takeover just walked in before play resumed.