Ped states playoif chances | Syracusefan.com

Ped states playoif chances

1539474178272.png

Not!

Fu ped state and franklin. Love it

Yup, see ya Franklin after that rant, a rant of we are better than everyone, we just need it to manifest in Saturday's . Not a coach i dislike more at a program i dislike a bit less than him. Used car salesman that makes coach cal in hoops look like coach K. Enjoy the outback bowl.

So we are celebrating the fact one school that harbored a sexual predator beat another one that harbored a sexual predator? Don’t get me wrong, seeing State Pen lose is always a fun occasion but I feel more than a little icky celebrating a Michigan State win.

So we are celebrating the fact one school that harbored a s e xual predator beat another one that harbored a s e xual predator? Don’t get me wrong, seeing State Pen lose is always a fun occasion but I feel more than a little icky celebrating a Michigan State win.

Celebrate the loser. Ignore the winner.

So we are celebrating the fact one school that harbored a s e xual predator beat another one that harbored a s e xual predator? Don’t get me wrong, seeing State Pen lose is always a fun occasion but I feel more than a little icky celebrating a Michigan State win.

I thought the same thing. Dantonio and izzo arent exactly squeaky clean.

I'm just celebrating ped sts playoff chances going up in flames

Last week I felt like the PSU-OSU game could have been played at the gates of hell!

Then this one!

And Rutgers

The B1G can go straight to hell!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors