Ped states playoif chances

Ish88888

All American
Fu ped state and franklin. Love it
Yup, see ya Franklin after that rant, a rant of we are better than everyone, we just need it to manifest in Saturday's . Not a coach i dislike more at a program i dislike a bit less than him. Used car salesman that makes coach cal in hoops look like coach K. Enjoy the outback bowl.

So we are celebrating the fact one school that harbored a s e xual predator beat another one that harbored a s e xual predator? Don’t get me wrong, seeing State Pen lose is always a fun occasion but I feel more than a little icky celebrating a Michigan State win.

Chip

Living Legend
So we are celebrating the fact one school that harbored a s e xual predator beat another one that harbored a s e xual predator? Don’t get me wrong, seeing State Pen lose is always a fun occasion but I feel more than a little icky celebrating a Michigan State win.
Celebrate the loser. Ignore the winner.

Ish88888

All American
I thought the same thing. Dantonio and izzo arent exactly squeaky clean.

Briancuse

Living Legend
I'm just celebrating ped sts playoff chances going up in flames

Last week I felt like the PSU-OSU game could have been played at the gates of hell!

Then this one!

And Rutgers

The B1G can go straight to hell!

Top Bottom