Penn St. up by 10 on Maryland at the half | Syracusefan.com

Penn St. up by 10 on Maryland at the half

Louisville looks meh right now against Texas Tech. Nwora is really struggling. 8-28 overall.

And in games of conference interest, Louisville trails Texas Tech at home 28-31 at the half.

And BC (also at home) trails Albany 30-31 at the half.

Notre Dame cruising against Detroit Mercy.

Which is why it’s surprising that Ohio State blew their doors off.
I've been watching that coach grow that program for a while. They haven't quite got all their chinks worked out, but they damn close to being legit.

Lots of good ESPN games tonight.

Go Nittley Lions!

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 8.32.34 PM.png

Last edited:
“It’s so much better to play in this environment than the G-league or Yugoslavia.” -Dan Dakich

Dan, Yugoslavia hasn’t existed since 1992.

Good ole Danny Sack Itch

“It’s so much better to play in this environment than the G-league or Yugoslavia.” -Dan Dakich

Dan, Yugoslavia hasn’t existed since 1992.
Fun fact. I owned a Yugo at one time. 7 bucks to fill it up. Front wheel drive went through any kind of snow. Great around town car. It eventually fell apart. I needed a door hinge for it towards the end , but you couldn’t get parts for it anymore as they werent being made anymore. Tracked one down in Texas. 35$ for the hinge , plus shipping. I scrapped the car and got 25$ for it.

Says Madison Square Garden right at mid court. :rolleyes:
Just switched over for a minute while they were interviewing a woman for Jimmy V and they showed the L'ville players on the bench looking worried.
1576030026280.gif

I should know by your posts not to pay attention to uniforms. :p

Indiana up 5 on Yukon at the half thanks to a lot of steals and a 16-1 run. Akok looks good on D.
Hoosiers seem to have a better crowd at the Garden.

Fun fact. I owned a Yugo at one time. 7 bucks to fill it up. Front wheel drive went through any kind of snow. Great around town car. It eventually fell apart. I needed a door hinge for it towards the end , but you couldn’t get parts for it anymore as they werent being made anymore. Tracked one down in Texas. 35$ for the hinge , plus shipping. I scrapped the car and got 25$ for it.

There is a Yugo refrence so I wanted to say that in like 1990-91 or so at the Oakdale Mall in Johnson City I completey caved in the back quarterpanel of a Yugo with my ass wraslin with my buddy in the parking lot. Like full on crushed it into the wheel by just falling into the car. Like the body was made of aluminum foil. Anyway...as I get old random words make long disconnected neurons spring to life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom