Penn State (A POS Program) Stay Away From Our Players | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Penn State (A POS Program) Stay Away From Our Players

Extenuating circumstances, hm. I will qualify my prior vituperation then.

Sounds like Jim Harrick - Jason Hart Part Duex. That scumbag used Jason's brother's kidney ailment to try and turn him. JB smelled a rat, and that rat finally got caught a year later. Expense reports my ass.

Don't care who lied.

Add Milwaukee's best to the things I love more than PSU.

Don't care who lied.

Add Milwaukee's best to the things I love more than PSU.

Son, college-aged kids should not be joking about or discriminating against beer. Just drink and be happy.

Son, college-aged kids should not be joking about or discriminating against beer. Just drink and be happy.

Toleration and Love are two different things.

Also, screamers are cheaper and tastier.

I have it from a very close source to a player that PSU contacted one of our players to transfer to PSU. Doug Marrone was played for a fool by O'Brien. We stayed away from PSU players when it is was open season during PedoGate and look what happens...PSU steals a commit last class and now they are trying to lure an actual player on our roster. POS program!

I will not name the player on the board...the source is not anyone who posts or reads this board but as legit as can be.

Update: At the very minimum this was unethical unless PSU received permission from SU. There are some extenuating circumstances involved.

Ummm...how is Marrone a fool for what happened after he was gone?

And since it might involve one player and not a blanket recruit, I suspect something is missing here.

And they stole a recruit. Welcome to recruiting in major college football before signing day.

I have it from a very close source to a player that PSU contacted one of our players to transfer to PSU. Doug Marrone was played for a fool by O'Brien. We stayed away from PSU players when it is was open season during PedoGate and look what happens...PSU steals a commit last class and now they are trying to lure an actual player on our roster. POS program!

I will not name the player on the board...the source is not anyone who posts or reads this board but as legit as can be.

Update: At the very minimum this was unethical unless PSU received permission from SU. There are some extenuating circumstances involved.
I said it at the time.

In retrospect, in the wake of Sandusky, PSU "cleaned house." PSU's new president allegedly covered up a football-related rape at FSU (his previous job) and their football coach allegedly covered up a football-related rape at Vanderbilt (his previous job). Yup, the house is clean now. Just don't look under any rugs (or in any showers).
#PSUclass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom