Penn State (A POS Program) Stay Away From Our Players | Syracusefan.com

Penn State (A POS Program) Stay Away From Our Players

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I have it from a very close source to a player that PSU contacted one of our players to transfer to PSU. Doug Marrone was played for a fool by O'Brien. We stayed away from PSU players when it is was open season during PedoGate and look what happens...PSU steals a commit last class and now they are trying to lure an actual player on our roster. POS program!

I will not name the player on the board...the source is not anyone who posts or reads this board but as legit as can be.

Update: At the very minimum this was unethical unless PSU received permission from SU. There are some extenuating circumstances involved.

Last edited:
Was it a staff member who made the contact? That seems like a breach of rules, not to mention a massive breach of etiquette.

I have it from a very close source to a player that PSU contacted one of our starters to transfer to PSU. Doug Marrone was played for a fool by O'Brien. We stayed away from PSU players when it is was open season during PedoGate and look what happens...PSU steals a commit last class and now they are trying to lure an actual player on our roster. POS program!

I will not name the player on the board...the source is not anyone who posts or reads this board but as legit as can be.
Sweet!

James Franklin, piece of human shiite.

I highly doubt this happened. This breaks so many NCAA rules, why would a school risk that for 1 player that has to sit out for a year. Plus, doesn't HCSS have to agree to release a player from their scholly if they wish to transfer. If one of his starters came to him wanting to transfer to PSU I think he would know something is up. And PSU never stole that recruit. That recruit pretty much said if he got a PSU offer he was going there and his acceptance of the SU offer was just a back up if PSU didn't offer. They got their schollies back and they offered him and he went.

Franklin and Meyer are the two biggest pieces of s*** in college sports. They're perfect for the Big 10.

It really is a matter of time before the high class individuals that Franklin recruits are involved in another gang rape that Franklin will cover up. He really should be in jail for tampering with the victim at Vanderbilt, but he does fit in with Penn State culture quite well.

Last edited:
I have it from a very close source to a player that PSU contacted one of our starters to transfer to PSU. Doug Marrone was played for a fool by O'Brien. We stayed away from PSU players when it is was open season during PedoGate and look what happens...PSU steals a commit last class and now they are trying to lure an actual player on our roster. POS program!

This is absolutely, 100% not true.

If anything like this were to occur, the coaching staff would be on it! I have friends in the Nashville area and James Franklin is a piece of crap. Hey, we could be wrong, the first lady of penn endorsed him.

Mark just out of curiosity was it O'Brien who tried contacted a kid, or was it Franklin?

I have it from a very close source to a player that PSU contacted one of our players to transfer to PSU. Doug Marrone was played for a fool by O'Brien. We stayed away from PSU players when it is was open season during PedoGate and look what happens...PSU steals a commit last class and now they are trying to lure an actual player on our roster. POS program!

Update: At the very minimum this was unethical unless PSU received permission from SU. There are some extenuating circumstances involved.
NCAA violation of massive proportions, if provable.

So Marrone lied?

I don't have a ton of "insider" information in general when it comes to this stuff (as a whole), but I can assure you we reached out to at least one player on PSU. And it wasn't a soft sell, either, they were going hard.

I don't have a ton of "insider" information in general when it comes to this stuff (as a whole), but I can assure you we reached out to at least one player on PSU. And it wasn't a soft sell, either, they were going hard.

Nobody ever denied that we went at PSU kids at that time. However BoB himself said that the only coach that asked for permission (which is what is typically required) was Doug Marrone.

Nobody ever denied that we went at PSU kids at that time. However BoB himself said that the only coach that asked for permission (which is what is typically required) was Doug Marrone.

Definitely not disputing that point. I'm not a Marrone hater by any means.

Extenuating circumstances, hm. I will qualify my prior vituperation then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom