Penn State admins plead guilty | Syracusefan.com

Penn State admins plead guilty

Might testify against Spanier.
PennLive.com
Every day feel better and better about doing this...

[/ATTACH]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

these SOBs better get some jail time as part of their plea deals. The victims deserve that, for goodness sakes

How about they replace those devices used by football teams to replicate defenders that linemen plow into when learning blocking and tackling technique?

Most scandals fade with time.

This one won't.

(Unless you're the NCAA).
I don't want to "like" this post because it's sad. However, it's very true.

Protecting children from s-xual predators isn't in the NCAA's wheelhouse.
I want to "Like" this, but I just can't bring myself to do so. Gonna find another post of yours to Like instead

Yet ask a large portion of PSU fans/alums and they will tell you that the NCAA and the media got the story all wrong. St. Joe was innocent and new absolutely nothing about what went on. They've been unjustly persecuted. :vomit:

Yet ask a large portion of PSU fans/alums and they will tell you that the NCAA and the media got the story all wrong. St. Joe was innocent and new absolutely nothing about what went on. They've been unjustly persecuted. :vomit:
If he was alive today, he would be right next to these clowns and would have been found guilty and convicted too.

If he was alive today, he would be right next to these clowns and would have been found guilty and convicted too.

I don't think that'd be so. Since Paterno supposedly passed the allegation up the ladder to Curley et al., i believe he was considered to have met his reporting obligation. What would have been interesting is how the stuff about Spanier deciding not to call CPS would have came out since that e-mail is out there where he states something to the effect of after speaking with Paterno, they essentially decided not to contact CPS. WHY?

I am not sure what is more disgusting at this point, the actions or inactions of Penn State administration with respect to Sandusky, or the cult of JoeBots that are blind to how incredibly vile he and his fellow administrators are/were?

As an aside, nothing amuses me more than when Stugotz on the Dan Lebatard show refers to Paterno rotting in hell (where he will soon be joined by Art Briles).

I don't think that'd be so. Since Paterno supposedly passed the allegation up the ladder to Curley et al., i believe he was considered to have met his reporting obligation. What would have been interesting is how the stuff about Spanier deciding not to call CPS would have came out since that e-mail is out there where he states something to the effect of after speaking with Paterno, they essentially decided not to contact CPS. WHY?

I am not sure what is more disgusting at this point, the actions or inactions of Penn State administration with respect to Sandusky, or the cult of JoeBots that are blind to how incredibly vile he and his fellow administrators are/were?

As an aside, nothing amuses me more than when Stugotz on the Dan Lebatard show refers to Paterno rotting in hell (where he will soon be joined by Art Briles).
Reporting it to superiors because it it policy and required is one thing. Not reporting it to police because he had knowledge of a crime that was still ongoing is entirely another thing.

Back before their Bowl Game this season a certain Rochester sports newscaster who is a PSU alum and huge fan stated that the NCAA stepped way over their bounds with this too. I was burning for about two days.

Spanier gets a 2 month sentence when he should have gotten a lot more, yet he is going to appeal? The guy is lucky, he should shut up and do what little time he was given.

Was over at a neighbor's house this past Sat. Two PSU alums there, both crowing about how the children were all making it up and that Paterno was a hero. I'm amazed I didn't vomit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom