Penn state and expansion | Syracusefan.com

Penn state and expansion

goodroc

Starter
without any disrespect to the children-

i have to think this puts brakes on all expansion talk -- school presidents will have long pause before adding institutions to their confernce

i have to think this puts brakes on all expansion talk -- school presidents will have long pause before adding institutions to their confernce

you very well could be right.

I don't see how one has anything to do with the other. Because 1 school covered up a scum-bag now the world of college sports will come to a stop? Not happening.

Somehow I doubt that WVU and the Big East will just kiss and make up now because of Penn State, so that needs to be worked out still. Plus we have a lot of people that think the Big East loses it's BCS bid or equivalent soon, and that'll be a legal mess. If things slow down, it'll only be because the power players make decisions they wouldn't have four days ago to try to keep a lid on things. That would be SEC/Big Ten/ESPN.

...not related in the least...however; PSU would never get into the ACC now for a very long time...and the stigma attached may preclude some conferences from taking a school without a long investigative process

Penn State was never going to the ACC. Not now, not in 10 years, not ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom