Penn State/Cuse MetLife Info | Syracusefan.com

Penn State/Cuse MetLife Info

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Admin Please Tack

SU is kicking off presale again for ticket holders/donors. Info can be found here www.nycollegeclassic.com

A couple takeaways:

1. Cuse will be on the Lexus Side this year (the USC side from last year).
2. Prices are up
3. The Syracusefan/Nunesmagician Sections will happen again. We were put in Section 211 and 312 last year. SU will do the same or one section better this year for us...but it will be the mirror opposite on the other side.
4. If you want to sit in our special sections you need to be patient. Presale ends o/a April 3rd. Our links will go active right after that.

Finally, I expect Penn State will travel at least 40k this year...I hope we can get 25-30k on our end. I really recommend the $115 Lexus Club tickets. It was a real plus to go inside when we had the rain storm.

Admin Please Tack

SU is kicking off presale again for ticket holders/donors. Info can be found here www.nycollegeclassic.com

A couple takeaways:

2. Prices are up
3. The Syracusefan/Nunesmagician Sections will happen again. We were put in Section 211 and 312 last year. SU will do the same or one section better this year for us...but it will be the mirror opposite on the other side.
4. If you want to sit in our special sections you need to be patient. Presale ends o/a April 3rd. Our links will go active right after that.

Finally, I expect Penn State will travel at least 40k this year...I hope we can get 25-30k on our end. I really recommend the $115 Lexus Club tickets. It was a real plus to go inside when we had the rain storm.

Playing a home game in NYC area is so much fun.....so when is NYC ever going to be an actual HOME game for us? What was the benefit for playing games there again, it escapes me? Smaller crowds, open air, do I dare say recruiting! But...I will go again, and at least I won't be surrounded by Cardinal and Gold! OK, there was some Orange in my section too, albeit was my wife and kids! :noidea:

We need as many SU fans as possible to show up, Mark is right Penn State Alumni Club(my GF is a Penn State alum) sent out an email saying to make this game their "bowl" game and to white out Metlife Stadium. Penn State is going to have a LOT of people at the game we need to get 20-25k Orange if we can.

I'm in for sure once the link goes up Mark. Let's do this!

I will be there, hopefully with 20 of my closest friends again!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I will be there, hopefully with 20 of my closest friends again!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Well if you make a mass purchase you can get everyone together. If someone flakes you should be able to sell the tix or tickets pretty easy as our seats will be primo.

Playing a home game in NYC area is so much fun.....so when is NYC ever going to be an actual HOME game for us? What was the benefit for playing games there again, it escapes me? Smaller crowds, open air, do I dare say recruiting! But...I will go again, and at least I won't be surrounded by Cardinal and Gold! OK, there was some Orange in my section too, albeit was my wife and kids! :noidea:

It was a lot of fun last year.

Admin Please Tack

A couple takeaways:

2. Prices are up

I was a bit upset last year on delivery of tickets as SU got them out very late. For those of us that travel far for these games, and no longer have contacts in the area, this is troublesome. I had to have my neighbor send my tickets for the North Western Game last year Fed Ex to my hotel at Syracuse as they didn't arrive that Weds before the game and we had travel plans. They came in Thursday, and I got them Friday afternoon in Syracuse for Sat afternoon game. Any news on release of tickets this year as far as a date since this game is August 31.

I will have a group of at least 7 to 12 going. Same group that went to the Pinstripe Bowl game. We had an awesome time and we have also been to all the Kick Off Classic games SU was at and had great times. I love these games. This is also a game I think we have an advantage in with a new coaching staff, veteran players returning for the most part and a PSU team that will be young and lack the customary depth they are used to. GO SU!
Usually get tickets through my season ticket package, sitting with Syracusefan section could be sweet!

I will have a group of at least 7 to 12 going. Same group that went to the Pinstripe Bowl game. We had an awesome time and we have also been to all the Kick Off Classic games SU was at and had great times. I love these games. This is also a game I think we have an advantage in with a new coaching staff, veteran players returning for the most part and a PSU team that will be young and lack the customary depth they are used to. GO SU!
Usually get tickets through my season ticket package, sitting with Syracusefan section could be sweet!

Can't guarantee it since I don't know your donor level...but the section we get will most likely be better than ordering the normal way. If you want to sit in the 200 or 300 level order through our link. Our seats should be within the 30's.

We are VERY hopeful to get to this game this year. I only hope the SU alums in NYC will save some tix for us, and that Bees will remember to pick me up this time.

We need as many SU fans as possible to show up, Mark is right Penn State Alumni Club(my GF is a Penn State alum) sent out an email saying to make this game their "bowl" game and to white out Metlife Stadium. Penn State is going to have a LOT of people at the game we need to get 20-25k Orange if we can.

Don't those people have anything better to do? Like churn butter or something?

when do tickets go on sale?

You can buy them now if you are a season ticket holder. If not, your best bet is to wait until Mark finalizes his ticket deal with SU for people who frequent this board. Even for season ticket holders, that still might be the best deal because that means you'd be surrounded by a bunch of rabid, whacko SU fans. How bad could that be?

Looks like I have a better shot at going this year than last. A much shorter drive for me than going to Syracuse too!

Coming in from Chicago like I did last year for the USC game. Then back home the following week for the NW game and up to the Cuse for the Clemson ACC match in October. Hoping we win all three...

Admin Please Tack

A couple takeaways:

2. Prices are up

Thanks Mark put me down for at least 4 tickets..

Actually I'm just arranging the link to two prearranged sections for Syracusefan/Nunesmagician readers. You guys will actually click n pay for your own tickets.

Actually I'm just arranging the link to two prearranged sections for Syracusefan/Nunesmagician readers. You guys will actually click n pay for your own tickets.
Even better!

Admin Please Tack

A couple takeaways:

2. Prices are up

Hi Mark...I'm a new member.My name is Dick and my board name is RCDICK44. I met orangeyes at practice last weekend and he got me on this site. I am wondering if you have any more tix in the Lexus Club section . My wife and I are interested in going and if the weather doesn't cooperate that would be a better situation for her. Also I am wondering what kind of transportation might be available. I know we could drive over to Albany area and take the train down......Many thanx for any info...Go Orange!!!!!