Penn State/Cuse MetLife Info | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Penn State/Cuse MetLife Info

I think that there are trains that go from the Secaucus Station to Met Life. You could take a train from Penn Station to Secaucus and transfer.

I think that there are trains that go from the Secaucus Station to Met Life. You could take a train from Penn Station to Secaucus and transfer.

I'll check into that. I just talked to a buddy of mine and maybe we would just drive down but I want to hear if Mark has any tix in the Lexus Club.Thanx for your input.....Go orange!!

Hi Mark...I'm a new member.My name is Dick and my board name is RCDICK44. I met orangeyes at practice last weekend and he got me on this site. I am wondering if you have any more tix in the Lexus Club section . My wife and I are interested in going and if the weather doesn't cooperate that would be a better situation for her. Also I am wondering what kind of transportation might be available. I know we could drive over to Albany area and take the train down......Many thanx for any info...Go Orange!!!!!
Welcome to the board RCDICK!

Yes...I just emailed SU awaiting a response. I figured the F4 has pushed back everything a week. We should have a link up soon. The $115 tix will have access to the Lexus Club. I'm expecting the seats will be 2nd level around the 30 yard line.

Don't worry the link is coming up...and SU will take care of us as a big happy group. You'll click on a link and enter a special promo code to identify you to SU as someone to be ticketed into our special section. Last year the seats were awesome and all indications we'll have a similar setup.

Welcome to the board RCDICK!

Yes...I just emailed SU awaiting a response. I figured the F4 has pushed back everything a week. We should have a link up soon. The $115 tix will have access to the Lexus Club. I'm expecting the seats will be 2nd level around the 30 yard line.

Don't worry the link is coming up...and SU will take care of us as a big happy group. You'll click on a link and enter a special promo code to identify you to SU as someone to be ticketed into our special section. Last year the seats were awesome and all indications we'll have a similar setup.

Thanx much Mark.That sounds good.I know my wife will like it.I'll be keeping an eye open for it...... Go Orange!!!1

Are the tickets available as of now? Has anybody bought tickets yet? I didn't see them available on the link as of today 4/17.

Update: SU just told me link not active yet..still working it. My Speculation: The F4 threw off their schedule.

Anyways they'll set aside 200 seats at the $115 level and 100 seats at the $75 level for the link. The seats should be around the 30-35 yard line. I'll be next to you guys with a group of 50+ seats.

RCDICK44 here.....I'm going to be looking for 2 seats at the 115.00 level when they become available.

UPDATE:

REGULAR TICKET SALES FOR THE PENN ST GAME WILL GO ON SALE ON MONDAY---YOU NEED TO WAIT.

Our special link will activate a day or two later...be patient

They are using a new system...when you buy it will tell you your exact section and seat numbers. No more generic "GA".

Once our link gets activated use the promo code "Hardnosed"
Syracusefan.com/NunesMagician.com seating will be in Section 241, Rows 1-8 for $115 or Section 340, Rows 1-5
This is the same yardline as last year except it will be on the opposite side.

BTW, I'll be next door in Section 240, Rows 1-4 with my personal group of 52 seats.
We have 200 seats set aside in Section 241 and 100 seats in Section 340

http://www.metlifestadium.com/images/your_stadium/seating/stadium-seating-chart.pdf

UPDATE:

REGULAR TICKET SALES FOR THE PENN ST GAME WILL GO ON SALE ON MONDAY---YOU NEED TO WAIT.

Our special link will activate a day or two later...be patient

They are using a new system...when you buy it will tell you your exact section and seat numbers. No more generic "GA".

Once our link gets activated use the promo code "Hardnosed"
Syracusefan.com/NunesMagician.com seating will be in Section 241, Rows 1-8 for $115 or Section 340, Rows 1-5
This is the same yardline as last year except it will be on the opposite side.

BTW, I'll be next door in Section 240, Rows 1-4 with my personal group of 52 seats.
We have 200 seats set aside in Section 241 and 100 seats in Section 340

http://www.metlifestadium.com/images/your_stadium/seating/stadium-seating-chart.pdf
Thanks Mark

Thanks for organizing this Mark. Look forward to seeing you there.